What's new

Coronavirus could kill 'millions' in Iran, warns Islamic Republic

What does it matter

Sufis dance around like monkeys, let them do as they wish as well

I dont, but I also think that in situation like what we have today a better sense could be used.

I dont, but I also think that in situation like what we have today a better sense could be used.

Europe remains the biggest set of idiots, they thought they would be invincible to the virus and did nothing but joke and laugh

Today the European is scared and buying up food, they're experiencing what refugees do in a 1 percent margin. Always making fun of others and crying now

Iranian virus will definitely seep into Pakistan and Iraq via the porous borders in Balochistan near Pakistan and Kurdistan near Iraq. Both the countries have huge shia population and visit Iran regularly..

Someone was saying that Pakistan has the best system in the world to combat Covid19. Let us see how Pakistan will handle this.
The fact is the first 13 case in pakistan 7 passed through iran or Syria but another 5 come from England not iran.

Shitte pilgrims are now spreading the coronavirus all throughout pakistan and the middle east. Iran must be so happy actually exporting something other than oil for once and to see other go down with it...
5 of the first 13 case in Pakistan never passed through iran or Syria they come from london and one never contacted with any of the other 12 or anybody come from outside Pakistan . wonder why I knew the facts of the disease in your country better than you.
Also it's funny to see people who don't knew shift are talking about the disease in iran. As who said the total case of the disease in iran can be up to 5 time more (thanks to some bully that won't allow us to buy Coronovirus test kits) so in fact the death rate in iran is not as much as the number that make you guys so glad . it's in line of the rest of the world in fact it's smaller than many countries.

Iranian anti-coronavirus combination drug will be available in the next 10 days

The process of making a fully Iranian drug has begun and within a week to ten days we will use Iranian medicines to treat coronary patients.

The clinical practice of this combination drug has been obtained and licensed.

In the next ten days, the drug will be marketed and widely distributed.

1143327_835.jpg

https://www.bultannews.com/fa/news/659749/تا-۱۰-روز-آینده-داروی-ترکیبی-ایرانی-کرونا-به-بازار-می‌آید

If UK was thinking that, than I feel sorry for them.

They had the plan in place and this is why they took such a long time to close pubs, bars, clubs etc. Still so many places are open and people are going to work as normal, supermarkets open.

They are advising people if you have symptoms then stay inside your home for 7days or 14 days if family lives with you, as after 5 days your family might get the virus, they too need to isolate for 7days, and when you recover you can go back to normal and then other people who get infected can stay inside as the virus slowly spreads, this way work will not be affected much and economy will continue.
Also saying if you get it once then you wont get it again as your body will have built the immune system needed.

We are not allowed to go hospitals, doctors, or even ring hospitals unless you have breathing difficulties. They have beds and doctors ready for those who are seriously ill.

Iran could have 25 million cases of coronavirus: Rouhani

Iran’s president Saturday estimated as many as 25 million Iranians could have been infected with the coronavirus since the outbreak’s beginning, and urged the public to take the pandemic seriously, the state-run IRNA news agency reported.

President Hassan Rouhani cited a new Iranian Health Ministry study in offering the unprecedentedly high number of infections. Officials have not explained what the report’s estimates are based on and the study has not been made public. Rouhani also said he believes an additional 30-35 million people could be infected in coming months, again without citing the basis for his estimate. Iran’s population is around 81 million people.

Iran has seen the worst outbreak in the Middle East, with more than 270,000 confirmed cases and at least 13,979 deaths.

Back
Top Bottom