What's new

Coronavirus can be treated by cow urine, dung: Hindu Mahasabha president

So people here are looking for scientific/medical advices from religious/political groups. No wonder you should avoid bringing your citizens from Wuhan.

If you want to troll so bad, at least use quotes of relevant people from relevant streams of the issue.

Pointless thread, we all know these kind of people talk garbage.

Well, given that you are a molecular biologist, I am sure that you will be able to explain us how the observations the author mentioned are incorrect or misrepresentation.
Did I say they are incorrect? How did you end up in Canada with such terrible command of the English language?

I said the opposite rather that SUCH TESTS / ANALYSIS are 1 of the 1st standard analysis to study a new virus..TO trace what it is similar to!

I questioned your overjoy of an article that isnt even peer reviewed and your lack of ability to distinguish how or what scientists think of such articles!

I didnt say it is incorrect. Why the victim complex?

Go to reddit,
Sorry to disappoint you but that is not a scientific site

And, no, I refuse to stop highlighting the fact that you dear are indeed stereotyping and indulging in discussing and attacking the person more than what is being discussed.
Ditto...

How does it feel to have a taste of your own medicine? O yes, you run the victim card when given a dose!

I did say that compare to junk news that OP has posted
ad hominem

Sorry to disappoint you but that is not a scientific site
So? The answer was to point out "Why would any random Canadian do that?". This is how a random Canadian will get interested in this paper. It was being discussed on reddit. Kapish?

I questioned your overjoy
May I ask what part led you to believe that I was "overjoyed"? Sure as hell, its hard to express joy over this kind of medium.

I said the opposite rather that SUCH TESTS / ANALYSIS are 1 of the 1st standard analysis to study a new virus..TO trace what it is similar to!
Apparently, it was a bit more than that. That said, being someone from molecular biology you could have say pointed to BLAST E-Values (or lack there of) in the study and explained to the folks what it means. I am sure you know what E-Values in BLAST mean. Don't you?

Why don't he himself and all RSS modi Bhagat prove their first trial go in wauhang area China . Drink cow urine and gobhar in their body and let's see the results.

So? The answer was to point out "Why would any random Canadian do that?". This is how a random Canadian will get interested in this paper. It was being discussed on reddit. Kapish?
O reddit! Sorry to say not a scientific source even if they discussed it there, it doesnt carry worth in the Scientific community!

May I ask what part led you to believe that I was "overjoyed"? Sure as hell, its hard to express joy over this kind of medium.
You repeating it and supporting it with enthusiasm despite being told it is a NORMAL 1st stage analysis that ANY scientist in the field does it?!

Apparently, it was a bit more than that. That said, being someone from molecular biology you could have say pointed to BLAST E-Values (or lack there of) in the study and explained to the folks what it means. I am sure you know what E-Values in BLAST mean. Don't you?

You are now overjoyed about BLAST e-values? :o:

Google is at your fingertips...that isnt even something complex that needs to be broken down!

You can cure radiation and people of mars with cow urine as well.

I'm sure the bhosadika wouldn't mind being infected and then treated with cow poop/pee to prove the veracity of his claims. Bloody sanghi chipkali.

Investors Invited

Investment required to form a company.

1. To collect cow dung and cow urine from all over Pakistan.

2. Packaging Factory to produce ½ kg, 1 kg, 5 kg and 10 kg plastic containers and ½ ltr, 1 ltr, 5 ltr and 10 ltr plastic bottles to pack cow dung and urine.

3. To export Pakistani cow dung and cow urine to India.

AND MAKE LOT OF MONEY :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom