What's new

India: Doctors hint at cow dung-black fungus link

Why? I don't find anything wrong with it. In India it is common belief that cow urine and dung contain beneficial properties. It is good. Let Dal Bajrang have some more cow dung.
While I understand your hatred for India and hindus, it's not a common belief at all unlike what y'all perceive. This is sorta propagated by some di<khead politicians who fool uneducated folks primarily in the rural areas of BIMARU states

While there is no where in Hinduism does it say that hindus are restricted from consuming beef, this whole cow crap is a useless menace that some people are falling prey to

Last edited:
So what Indian govt is doing about this ? Why can't they come up openly in media and condemn/ban this practice. So far, I guess , its only the doctor community (well educated ones) who are speaking against it. BJP silence over this practice is criminal.

As long as India is burning , its neighbors will have peace.

Hope this covid thing never finishes in India.

And that Modi remain Prime Minister of India for Perpetuity

WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI TO THE GREAT HERO MODI

tenor.gif

The world is getting an idea of how backward the mass of the Indian population is even i n 2021.

While not wanting to disrespect Hinduism or any other religion, this sort of thing should not be happening in this day and age of scientific knowledge that is even available to a slum-dweller with a 30 US dollar mobile phone.

Besides covering their body, do they manufacture tooth paste with it? Applying the paste on their teeth and sealing all their openings with it (nose,asssss,the opening of their manhood,ears) do not leave a single crack open for any possible penetration.

Back
Top Bottom