What's new

Featured Coordinated attack by Protesters and Afghanistan BP at Chaman gate

This Afghan snake reveals his true colors. At the heart of this dispute lies territory.

Our leaders and our people are sheep. They are in denial. Afghans don't want peace. They seek hostility and Pakistani land. Lots of it.

I am amazed at our leaders who think that peace with Afghanistan can resolve territorial dispute. It won't.

Time has come to wake up fast. The Americans and NATO countries have been paying lip service regarding Durand line. We shouldn't believe their hollow words. This nexus supports Afghan and Indian claims. Otherwise they wouldn't be destabilising Pakistan for two full decades.

There is only one proper solution. Break the Afghan jaw. Hit them hard. Pound them and send a clear message. There is no negotiation on Pak territory.

Imran Khan's and Bajwa's peace overtures have brought no benefit. It has emboldened our enemies across the border. Americans, NATO countries, Hindustan and Afghanistan are all on one page. They want to create chaos and instability in Pakistan. They want to agitate Pakistan. The end goal is to create ethnic and communal rife. Balkanization is what they seek.
This is why Pak needs a nationalist movement. Pak patriots need to take up arms and take on the enemy from either side of the border.

I couldn't agree more. Right now we unfortunately have leadership that simply doesn't understand how to deal with Afghanistan.

With Afghans you deal like the Iranians deal with.

reality of Afghanistan ethnic makeup

unb3333enannt.png

All these nationalist and terrorist PTM/ANP types like to think Kabul is their baap dada city and Afghanistan is their home. 70% of Afghanistan isn't even land of Afghani pashtuns let alone Pakistani ones. How these stupid afghan nazis though that they will rule all of Afghanistan along with taking land from Pakistan is beyond me. Afghani pashtuns can only rule such state with backing of Pakistan.

Taliban pashtuns realised that but as I said they are terrorists. Now Pakistan must keep supporting tajiks to take care of afghan nazis delusions. Supporting taliban alone will again backfire.

This new video shows that the Pakistan security forces only fired once they were charged at by the Afghan mobs.

This video highlights the looting and destruction of the Quarantine facility

Kill the bas****s who don't behave and stop transit trade unless Ghani Government and ANA ends Paistan enmity.

No problemo. We are going to deal with the Afghan problem very patiently. Bit by bit. Just like pulling one hair at a time. Slowly and painfully. The Americans are still there as spoilers along with their hubby India. We will deal with them too. We have got all the time in the world. Just sit back and relax. Afghan enemies are going to be taught a lesson they will never forget.

Is there a word from the government? What about ISPR? I am really pissed at IK and the passive BS of his when it comes to Afghanistan. Bajwa i have no hope at all. He's a wuss that was given extension at the cost of Pakistan. Ladies and gentlemen we have another Kayani. Brace yourself for this BS to continue and our check posts burnt for a while now.
Sorry to say but Gen Raheel was far better than Gen Bajwa, this the reason he was chosen by KSA.

Believe me they'd never try to pull this sort of stunt with Iranian border guards. They've got a reputation for being cruel on the border. It looks like our men are spread thin and were not able to co-ordinate a response.

And really for riots like this you need specific crowd control weapons, guns are not the right tool here. Tear gas, rubber bullets, pepper spray, shields, and also water cannon like vehicles.
If people violate international border the rite tool is Gun, perhaps FC hands were tied like past by Govt. Crowd control within Pakistan is duty of Police but they cannot use riot control weapons on border.

Sorry to say but Gen Raheel was far better than Gen Bajwa, this the reason he was chosen by KSA.

This is very true. We need a very strong and unapologetic leader. Both civilian and military.

With Afghanistan and India you don't deal with velvet gloves. You need to stare them in the eye and resort to tit for tat. That is the only language these terrorist supporters understand. Pak army did very well to react the way they did. It did send a clear message to Afghans and their handlers. Next time up the ante even more. With Afghanistan we need to have zero tolerance policy.

We know why the Afghans keep coming to Pakistan despite hating its existence. It is very clear. We won't allow it to happen.

Last edited:
If people violate international border the rite tool is Gun, perhaps FC hands were tied like past by Govt. Crowd control within Pakistan is duty of Police but they cannot use riot control weapons on border.

The situation at the border is very different. This is a volatile area where security issues are rife. If the government is preventing the forces at the border to properly arm themselves obviously they are complicit in this mess.

Imran Khan needs to get off his Afghan appeasment horse and get to grips with the reality. Afghanistan is not a friend of Pakistan. It claims Pakistani territory and doesn't recognise the official border. India and Afghanistan are two direct enemies of Pakistan.

This is very true. We need a very strong and unapologetic leader. Both civilian and military.

With Afghanistan and India you don't deal with velvet gloves. You need to stare them in the eye and resort to tit for tat. That is the only language these terrorist supporters understand. Pak army did very well to react the way they did. It send a message. Next time up the ante even more.

Sir sorry reply was still soft next time if any violation happens the particular area from which attack was initiated within Afghanistan should be bombed properly and mercilessly, just change it into rubble, the Afghans as a whole after years of war know only language of force. No soft corner should be there as the blood of previous FC/PA is due to ANA along with law enforcement agencies men lost their lives due to Afghan backed insurgency in Baluchistan. After induction of modern MBTs in PA the Al Zarrar tanks should be gradually handed over to FC in Baluchistan and KP to defend borders. The numbers of MI35 should also be increased with their well defined role for border surveillance, transport and attack.

Sir sorry reply was still soft next time if any violation happens the particular area from which attack was initiated within Afghanistan should be bombed properly and mercilessly, just change it into rubble, the Afghans as a whole after years of war know only language of force. No soft corner should be there as the blood of previous FC/PA is due to ANA along with law enforcement agencies men lost their lives due to Afghan backed insurgency in Baluchistan. After induction of modern MBTs in PA the Al Zarrar tanks should be gradually handed over to FC in Baluchistan and KP to defend borders. The numbers of MI35 should also be increased with their well defined role for border surveillance, transport and attack.

I agree. The response needs to be much more intense. Artillery shelling is nothing special, but in this instance did send a message. Our intentions are clear. If Afghans mess with our territory, we will hit them hard inside Afghanistan. No matter who supports them. Next time Pakistan is going to decimate entire Afghan areas.

I have a feeling the government is not allowing the Pak army to fully retaliate in such instances. The Pak army needs to bypass the government. These are security related matters and we cannot compromise on them.

I agree. The response needs to be much more intense. Artillery shelling is nothing special, but in this instance did send a message. Our intentions are clear. Of Afghans mess with our territory, we will hit them hard. No matter who supports them. Next time Pakistan is going to decimate entire Afghan areas.
All we need is courage and even USA is no more having interest in Afghan Govt, they are continuously in talks with Taliban. The present Govt and ANA is based on warlords and thugs which are there only due to US dollars. I do not know for sure but I suppose that FC perhaps only has vintage tanks with 100MM guns along with mortars.

Just insane, looks like a war zone. You can't simply storm into a country and expect people to do nothing. The blame lies with those telling them to run forward and attack Pakistani positions.
The guards should fire rubber bullets and mass tear gas crowds, it's effective can can avoid deaths, in this case 9 Afghans.
As for the reports of live firing from terrorists, unleash hell on them. I'd go further and say a buffer zone is now needed.

There is a reason why Afghans are behaving this way. Obviously this was very much scripted. India and Afghanistan both had a hand in the escalation.

The reason why Afghans are acting in such a hostile manner is because they know that their time is now running out. For years Afghanistan played an important role as a base for US, NATO and Indian actors to destabalise Pakistan. They failed to achieve their objectives. Now they want to leave or have a minimal presence. Afghans and Indians don't like this development. It has defeated their plans against Pakistan. These are desperate times for Afghans and Indians.

All we need is courage and even USA is no more having interest in Afghan Govt, they are continuously in talks with Taliban. The present Govt and ANA is based on warlords and thugs which are there only due to US dollars. I do not know for sure but I suppose that FC perhaps only has vintage tanks with 100MM guns along with mortars.

Time has come to beef up the capabilities of FC. This force should essentially be enough to handle Afghanistan on the border. They need better equipment. They need training. They need drones. They need more and better hardware. This is the responsibility of the state. Afghan border cannot be taken lightly. The Afghan border region is a hub of misery. Time to address it properly.

There is a reason why Afghans are behaving this way. Obviously this was very much scripted. India and Afghanistan both had a hand in the escalation.

The reason why Afghans are acting in such a hostile manner is because they know that their time is now running out. For years Afghanistan played an important role as a base for US, NATO and Indian actors to destabalise Pakistan. They failed to achieve their objectives. Now they want to leave or have a minimal presence. Afghans and Indians don't like this development. It has defeated their plans against Pakistan. These are desperate times for Afghans and Indians.

Yep this was all planned, just look at the way they are portraying the fallout i.e. Pakistan was the aggressor. With the videos that were put out everyone went silent i.e. ANA reps telling the crowd to run forward and clear instructions for them to attack the Pakistanis. I feel sorry for the losses, as these people were being led up the garden path.
This has backfired on them big time.
The Pashtuns of Pakistan have seen it for what it is and you only need to look at their responses on social media.
I'd say the western border needs to be beefed up massively.

Back
Top Bottom