They don't want border
They don't want visa
They want to freely cross over.

But when they do.all they do is commit terrorism
Attack Pakistan
And create problems

Personally I would seal border for long periods of time if not permanently

But everytime afghanis act stupid
Close the border until they beg for it to be opened again and enter talks to control them

they must be living in abdali era .

Millions are already living Pakistan while millions are working in Pakistan and millions have gained Pakistani citizenship.

Pakistan is not ran by some religious Hindu extremist fanatical party brought to power democratically that issues racist CAA bills.

Millions are already living Pakistan while millions are working in Pakistan and millions have gained Pakistani citizenship.

Pakistan is not ran by some religious Hindu extremist fanatical party brought to power democratically that issues racist CAA bills.
i am talking about getting citizenship illegally . Achakzai , ANP , JUI F helps them . Pashtun Baloch ratio is also disturbed due to it in Balochistan while in Karachi Sindhi are hostile towards Pakistani Pashtuns because of them . no body saying anything about CAA or NRC .

A picnic compared to Ladakh.
download (15).jpg

These Afghans are behaving like cave animals, you can't just whisk your way through without proper verification, Nadra and quarantine facilities have been damaged. I wonder if the firing has been stopped from both sides.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom