What's new

Featured Coordinated attack by Protesters and Afghanistan BP at Chaman gate

Why are we tolerating this? While the PTM is killing FCs and letting afghan and indian infiltrators in liberals are herofying them and the state is busy banning PUBG and VPNs.

Just a stupid baboon leagi who wants to use Pashtuns for Mariyam,s fight

So called pashtun leaders of PTM and ANP are allies of maryam n her daaku daddy. They are together. Pashtuns are no kids or any small group to be used by anyone. Am a pashtun and own my land and own my forefathers who joined Pakistan. Dont teach us ur old mantra of punjabi this and that, u ppl are sitting with that corrupt punjabi. Peejanu am der kha...

Why are we tolerating this? While the PTM is killing FCs and letting afghan and indian infiltrators in liberals are herofying them and the state is busy banning PUBG and VPNs.

Pakistan corruption here For you friend

So called pashtun leaders of PTM and ANP are allies of maryam n her daaku daddy. They are together. Pashtuns are no kids or any small group to be used by anyone. Am a pashtun and own my land and own my forefathers who joined Pakistan. Dont teach us ur old mantra of punjabi this and that, u ppl are sitting with that corrupt punjabi. Peejanu am der kha...
Exactly bro they want Pashtuns to fight their political after other ethnicities have said no to their request
Any instability suits nawaj and jambori nani and they wish to use such incidents to increase instability

Do you have any idea what happened in that case how many ttp and bla operatives went KIA ? Please dont embarrass yourself??

yes the deal with the devil...............

Your courts did and???????????... my court is quran

not fcking 1883 slave laws of english

you mean courts are for sale? for rent? daily basis or yearly

Bro cool down.

If your court is quran kindly find out what quran says about racial superiority..
Also read khutba tul widda and see what prophet had to say about racial difference

Kindly also put this incidence through eyes of Insaaf and then go with what quran tells you
In my point of view
A check post was attacked and set on fire... Islam allows you self defense.

Disagree with me and make up your mind in view of quran and sunnah

Last edited:
Has any action been taken against PTM, seems like they have declared war on Pakistani state by damaging the Chaman checkpoint.

Has any action been taken against PTM, seems like they have declared war on Pakistani state by damaging the Chaman checkpoint.
There are pictures emerging of even PM in discussion with PTM leaders, it is bullshit that our Govt has shown soft stance on many occasions, i.e first Govt showed that Pakistan has won Kalbhushan case then previous Govt was blamed for taking case to International Court and signing of agreement binding them to obey court's decisions. Govt is making excuses meanwhile all countries with exception of Pakistan immediately hang such bostards, on other side all cases against PTM have been withdrawn, meanwhile they have continued their dirty politics. On Afghan front ANA has martyred few PA personnel with civilians yet our reply is just limited to few gunshots. Make the border area hell for ANA, destroy their bunkers and push their border posts few KMs back as suggested by many create buffer zones within Afghan territory. Our FC is fully capable to handle ANA, just arm them with further lethal weapons, i.e may be after induction of AK-1 and VT-4, the AL Zarrar MBT should be handed over to FC along with support of Attack heli. 5 Mi35s are in Blauchistan their numbers should b increased and also have some in KP. These machines when fully armed can bring hell for ANA.

On Kashmir side people were making fun of Maulana Fazlul Rehman as which he well deserved but they should now also question the role of Mr Fakahar Imam and Shah Mehmood Qureshi foreign FM both have zero efforts. Even now our beloved IK is afraid to take name of Kashmir in open forums. Perhaps the lion within him has gone for long sleep.

Last edited:
Its Frontier Corps (FC) duty to guard the border, from foreign enemies & domestic,PTM's Minions........ PTM and #Afghanistan Govt/Army is responsible for chaman clash/bloodshet.

Last edited:
Is there a word from the government? What about ISPR? I am really pissed at IK and the passive BS of his when it comes to Afghanistan. Bajwa i have no hope at all. He's a wuss that was given extension at the cost of Pakistan. Ladies and gentlemen we have another Kayani. Brace yourself for this BS to continue and our check posts burnt for a while now.

Is there a word from the government? What about ISPR? I am really pissed at IK and the passive BS of his when it comes to Afghanistan. Bajwa i have no hope at all. He's a wuss that was given extension at the cost of Pakistan. Ladies and gentlemen we have another Kayani. Brace yourself for this BS to continue and our check posts burnt for a while now.

No professional General would have accepted an extension. General Raheel left with grace despite offers of extension. He was offered to be promoted to Field Marshal but he refused. There were so many competent generals to replace him who otherwise resigned when he accepted extension.

i was thinking the same there's no word from ISPR and day by day PTM and Afghanistan's propaganda is increasing and its not good we need strong actions against PTM.
but take a look at our present Govt. well i have no hopes

I am surprised why Pakistan & Afghanistan (read Taliban) didn't created buffer zone and dry ports close to boarders.

Any stuff coming from India should come to dry ports and shifted on transportation trucks then move into Afghanistan, and these transport companies should be owned by Pakistanis and tightly regulated. Same thing they should ask Afghan government (read Taliban) to do so.

Any traders who want to come to Pakistan should also have to get clearance first on Afghan side from Pakistani official and then dry port. That whole area should be sealed.

Today Pathans on both sides should accept old days are gone, the only way to have trade has to be in this manner and based on Pakistan's Conditions.

Back
Top Bottom