What's new

Controversial Iftikhar Chaudry Khara Sach

Rajput_Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The purpose of this thread is to highlight the controversial CJP Iftikhar Chahudry.
As we all know Iftikhar Chahudry and his fellow judges have become controversial over the period of time due to their selective justice. The allegations level against him in this program are higly objectionable. Either he should step down or clear his position. His post demand a clean and non-controversial personality. Here is the link to the program

Khara Sach - By Mubashir Lucman - 25 April 2013 | Tune.pk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcfGSw9WnnA

PS: Its a shock for me to learn that Iftikhar Chahudry was failed in Bachelor exams. Pakistan ki qismat :undecided:

the crediabilty of mubashir luqman is nil, he is a pimp work for those who offer him the greatest amount , he was fired from dunya news after being exposed so how can you rely on his funded program, such posts are just waste of time same as the mubashir luqman 'khara sach'. I can just laugh at the title of show

the crediabilty of mubashir luqman is nil, he is a pimp work for those who offer him the greatest amount , he was fired from dunya news after being exposed so how can you rely on his funded program, such posts are just waste of time same as the mubashir luqman 'khara sach'. I can just laugh at the title of show

Instead of shooting the messenger its better if you suggest something for CJ. Its his duty to come out clean. For others he can issue any decree, so why cant he summon Mubashar Luqman to court? If the allegations against him are false, its his duty to rebut them. Already so much controversies surround him, country is going down the drain and this man has a major hand in it.

Instead of shooting the messenger its better if you suggest something for CJ. Its his duty to come out clean. For others he can issue any decree, so why cant he summon Mubashar Luqman to court? If the allegations against him are false, its his duty to rebut them. Already so much controversies surround him, country is going down the drain and this man has a major hand in it.

this is the thinking of PPP that CJ is unjust, because he didn't allowed their unlimited corruption to florish

CJ symbolizes an independent judiciary. A pillar of state which unfortunately has been very docile to whims of both politicians and Army in history. Both of these groups are alarmed at this independence as it will result in accountability.

this is the thinking of PPP that CJ is unjust, because he didn't allowed their unlimited corruption to florish

Its not answer to my question. What i am asking is that Chief Justice or any judge must be neutral, unbiased and non-controversial. If so many people are coming up with such allegations against him, its his duty to answer those allegations and come out clean. Otherwise he dont have a right to be at that seat.

I dont know why you come up with PPP or whatever.

And for the dictator apologists here, PA can't be allowed to remain in driving seat on the issues of national policy. They have proven to be a failure with strategic depth doctrines nearly shredding the social fabric of Pakistan. PA would do well to limit its activities to barracks and leave the 'driving' to more capable hands on their own, its going to happen anyway. Whats happening to Musharraf is a reflection of the same.

And for the dictator apologists here, PA can't be allowed to remain in driving seat on the issues of national policy. They have proven to be a failure with strategic depth doctrines nearly shredding the social fabric of Pakistan. PA would do well to limit its activities to barracks and leave the 'driving' to more capable hands on their own, its going to happen anyway. Whats happening to Musharraf is a reflection of the same.

Nothing to do with any of this about PA, Strategic depth or what so ever. Its about allegations on CJ. There are reports of corruption by him and his son. His son getting promotions and deputations just after 8 days of service. CJ taking 1 crore loan from HBFC for his son walima party at Marriott Islamabad. The list goes on and on....

Are you saying that judiciary is above law??

Its not answer to my question. What i am asking is that Chief Justice or any judge must be neutral, unbiased and non-controversial. If so many people are coming up with such allegations against him, its his duty to answer those allegations and come out clean. Otherwise he dont have a right to be at that seat.

I dont know why you come up with PPP or whatever.

well he is the CJ if you have something against him go to court file a petition and it will be looked into! CJ is a huge figure he can't come on talk shows and answer everyone!!

he is not a politician...politicans love to do propaganda! he needs to remain clean by staying away from camera! so if these allegations are true tell them to file a petition!

and mubashir lucman was already exposed in the riaz malik case please don't forget! so i don't believe a word this loser says!

Nothing to do with any of this about PA, Strategic depth or what so ever. Its about allegations on CJ. There are reports of corruption by him and his son. His son getting promotions and deputations just after 8 days of service. CJ taking 1 crore loan from HBFC for his son walima party at Marriott Islamabad. The list goes on and on....

Are you saying that judiciary is above law??

As a Pakistani I am very pleased with the role of CJ and higher judiciary in general. Compared to what PA has been doing CJ is a saint. During every dictator's era PA filled the most lucrative highest posts in civil bureaucracy - compare it to one person who is 'alleged to have used his father for a single posting.

well he is the CJ if you have something against him go to court file a petition and it will be looked into! CJ is a huge figure he can't come on talk shows and answer everyone!!

he is not a politician...politicans love to do propaganda! he needs to remain clean by staying away from camera! so if these allegations are true tell them to file a petition!

and mubashir lucman was already exposed in the riaz malik case please don't forget! so i don't believe a word this loser says!

If you look the episode of this program, you will get the answer also. Any such petition is rejected on technical grounds by Registrar, supreme court. CJ cant come to talk shows, but no chief justice of the world attend bar council meetings also. On so many cases he take sue-moto, why cant on cases and allegations against him and his son?

Haath Kangan ko Aar-cee kya, Parhay likhay ko Farsi kya

Aa jaye maidan mai, so that doodh ka doodh paani ka paani ho jaye

If you look the episode of this program, you will get the answer also. Any such petition is rejected on technical grounds by Registrar, supreme court. CJ cant come to talk shows, but no chief justice of the world attend bar council meetings also. On so many cases he take sue-moto, why cant on cases and allegations against him and his son?

Haath Kangan ko Aar-cee kya, Parhay likhay ko Farsi kya

Aa jaye maidan mai, so that doodh ka doodh paani ka paani ho jaye

He took suo moto on his son and also kept himself away from the bench so it is a fair trial! but riaz malik never provided proof so the case got rejected LEGALLY!

secondly if these things are rejected on technical grounds then they should approach big media personel like KAMRAN KHAN & HAMID MIR! if nothing works he should approach current CM punjab najam sethi to process the case!

otherwise it is just drama and baqwaas and no truth like proven in the case of arsalan ifthikhar case!

As a Pakistani I am very pleased with the role of CJ and higher judiciary in general. Compared to what PA has been doing CJ is a saint. During every dictator's era PA filled the most lucrative highest posts in civil bureaucracy - compare it to one person who is 'alleged to have used his father for a single posting.

Ever been to a court? Do you know the kind of corruption judiciary has? In this program there is discussion on CJ's friendship with a lawyer who is on panel of Mian brothers. Now after this kind of allegations, i would expect CJ calling Mubasher Luqman and guests to court room right today.

He took suo moto on his son and also kept himself away from the bench so it is a fair trial! but riaz malik never provided proof so the case got rejected LEGALLY!

secondly if these things are rejected on technical grounds then they should approach big media personel like KAMRAN KHAN & HAMID MIR! if nothing works he should approach current CM punjab najam sethi to process the case!

otherwise it is just drama and baqwaas and no truth like proven in the case of arsalan ifthikhar case!

Riaz Malik blackmailed CJ and his son, and got relief in the cases. All that episode was Riaz Malik's signal to CJ, that look dont get out of limits, i have got these proofs. CJ obliged and game ended. What else you can expect from businessman like Malik Riaz?

Its the CJ who is to blame for the corruption he has done. A clean person never get blackmailed.

Riaz Malik blackmailed CJ and his son, and got relief in the cases. All that episode was Riaz Malik's signal to CJ, that look dont get out of limits, i have got these proofs. CJ obliged and game ended. What else you can expect from businessman like Malik Riaz?

Its the CJ who is to blame for the corruption he has done. A clean person never get blackmailed.

If CJ was being black mailed he would never have taken SUO MOTTO! he took it because he was clean! then in the day of court riaz malik never came forward with evidence hence the case went to pending then to suspension!

for EXAMPLE:

i call you a theif and then you say bring evidence and if i don't the case is closed right? and then i cannot say you got black mailed can i?

Back
Top Bottom