What's new

Controversial Iftikhar Chaudry Khara Sach

Its not answer to my question. What i am asking is that Chief Justice or any judge must be neutral, unbiased and non-controversial. If so many people are coming up with such allegations against him, its his duty to answer those allegations and come out clean. Otherwise he dont have a right to be at that seat.

I dont know why you come up with PPP or whatever.

judges of superier courts do not answer in public they are answerable to proper forum that is supreme judicial council, if you have solid proofs go to that forum and get the answer from CJ

Its not answer to my question. What i am asking is that Chief Justice or any judge must be neutral, unbiased and non-controversial. If so many people are coming up with such allegations against him, its his duty to answer those allegations and come out clean. Otherwise he dont have a right to be at that seat.

I dont know why you come up with PPP or whatever.

judges of superier courts do not answer in public they are answerable to proper forum that is supreme judicial council, if you have solid proofs go to that forum and get the answer from CJ

Though I believe CJ symbolises independent Judiciary ... there is perception in the people that he never questions (takes suo moto) anything done by N-league ... I m not a legal expert so i don't know if its on purpose or what ? ...'Justice should not only be done but it should be seen (by others) to be done' is a rule in Law.

Though I believe CJ symbolises independent Judiciary ... there is perception in the people that he never questions (takes suo moto) anything done by N-league ... I m not a legal expert so i don't know if its on purpose or what ? ...'Justice should not only be done but it should be seen (by others) to be done' is a rule in Law.

That perception is being created by PPP, PTI and to some degree Army. Funny how PPP, PTI and APML usually are on the same page on important matters :angel:

The guy is showing documented proof ... if those are fake than hang him else hear him out?

This current Chief Justice is the first cousin of Rana Sanaullah. And he is totally biased towards PMLN we can see from the cases that have been pushed aside against The Shareef brothers. It is sad that we do not see that the most corrupt person in Pakistan is Iftakhar Chaudhry who was only able to come back to his all-powerful seat of the Chief Justice by the struggle of the people. Pakistan can only be saved if we the people who give these corrupt people power… take them back from them… The time is NOW!

The guy is showing documented proof ... if those are fake than hang him else hear him out?

tell him to submit this proof in court. by waving papers and saying ON MUBASHIR LUCMAN SHOW! a MAN RECENTLY PROVEN TO BE A LIFAFA ANCHOR!

please tell him to take his proof to court or to atleast a credible anchor!

I agree with you but what if the courts and its justice is a question mark itself? where should one go?

I agree with you but what if the courts and its justice is a question mark itself? where should one go?

how is it a question mark? any proof if there is proof then expose it through media. MAJOR MEDIA such as CAPITAL TALK, KAMRAN KHAN SHOW etcf. the one that can create major awarness! if this story was true then liek Mushi got toppled over by media awarness same would happen with CJ.

nowadays media is the biggest JINN!

Because everyone including media are working for their own interests ... you seriously believe and want me to believe that our respected Mr CJ is angel and have not committed any sin or took advantage of his position ever? You want to believe the same for Kamran Khan, Hamid Mir and others?

Because everyone including media are working for their own interests ... you seriously believe and want me to believe that our respected Mr CJ is angel and have not committed any sin or took advantage of his position ever? You want to believe the same for Kamran Khan, Hamid Mir and others?

like this then no one is innocent not you not me not your favourite party MQM! shaaq kaa ilaaj nahi hai meraay paas bhai!

Because CJ is controversial ... So he must be resigned ethically & morally ... Right now he is surely controversial ...........
But he won't because he has been assigned by NS ..................

a guy having ZERO Credibility questioning the sitting CJ who fought for independence of Judiciary. How ironic :)

like this then no one is innocent not you not me not your favourite party MQM! shaaq kaa ilaaj nahi hai meraay paas bhai!

I don't know what makes you think and jump to conclusions that MQM is my faovurite party? and it is so ironic that so called my favourite party is not going to get my vote ... :)

Back
Top Bottom