What's new

Contribution of Indian Industries for the development of INS Vikrant

Why do poor and backward third world countries like India and Bangladesh worship Japan so much?

Unlike India. China has a complete industrial chain. In fact you know. Even Xinjiang is more than 100 years ahead of South Asian countries.

1. How many LCA tejas are there in India?

2, How many flight hours are there for LCA tejas?

3. Do you think India assembled LCA tejas can compare to J-7? J-7 participated in the Iran-Iraq war on a large scale. Now. Do you have the courage to go to war with tejas? Like with MiG 21 to invade Pakistan in 2019?
Indian navy pilots can actually land fighters on the deck of aircraft carriers. As opposed to PLAN tht has needed Russian pilots to do deck landings on its flat-tops. Some humility is indeed in order....

I just wanted to say Chinese companies produce goods as per the money they receive.

You should know Japanese products are famous throughout the world. It is because the Japanese govt has set strict basic rules and every Japanese company has to follow them. No mercy.

But, China is cheap but the goods are shoddy. This is why our railway department has so many Demu trains sitting idle.
This is the truth. Even China's Xinjiang is 100 years ahead of all countries in South Asia.

So. When South Asians talk about "quality". This is very ridiculous.

This is the truth. Even China's Xinjiang is 100 years ahead of all countries in South Asia.

So. When South Asians talk about "quality". This is very ridiculous.
When Chinese said they have built a stealth fighter, I was naturally curious. When I saw it there was Mig 1.44 finger prints all over it. This is not new for China I thought. They bought Lavi fighter jet design and made J10. I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same with J20. However, this new stealth plane is freaking huge. No wonder they needed to have those canards on the front for additional lift. If USAF with all their experience are having trouble operating stealth fighters in terms of cost then you bet Chinese would be having problems too not only in terms of cost but also technology. There is no way J20 would be effective without powerful engines. Even with powerful engines J20 cannot go super sonic for long periods of time. Going supersonic for long periods will result in structural damage and loss of stealth capabilities. This is a problem in F-35 too.Former USAF pilots called F-35 a fat whale when it was in the design and production phase. These guys grew up in the era of dog fights. So they didn't really catch up on the technological progress. F-35 sure is a huge *** plane. But the plane is packed with sensors and all sorts of goodies for a pilot to never engage in a dog fight. Even then F-35 is way too expensive to operate even for USAF. It costs $30,000 - $35,000 per hour to operate F-35. And USAF wants to induct 2,500 F-35's by 2040.the other factors like J20 only having frontal stealth and whether their avionics, sensor fusion, AESA radar are up to the standards of 5th generation fighters? We don't have much idea on those. Operating J20 in many different climatic conditions must also be a pain the *** I reckon. In February 2022, it was revealed that the aircraft’s aspiration to host Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) had run into trouble owing to its underpowered engines. Questions have also been raised on China’s ability to produce purpose-built engines on a war footing

What link are you telling me? I am the link you should use everywhere. Chinese people can never become like the serious Japanese.

This we can see by comparing the products of each country.
LOL.. You can continue to bark but it cant change made in Japan is on decline and overrated. There is reason why China economy is growing stronger everyday. Becos more made in China are sold. :enjoy::

Indian navy pilots can actually land fighters on the deck of aircraft carriers. As opposed to PLAN tht has needed Russian pilots to do deck landings on its flat-tops. Some humility is indeed in order....
different from India. Chinese aircraft carriers rely entirely on Chinese technology. Chinese pilots can conduct night takeoff and landing training on Chinese aircraft carriers.

btw. You rarely see Indian pilots taking off from Indian small aircraft carriers. isn't it? All your work is just lying and spreading fake news?

Since when. "Super powers 2008, 2012, 2020, 2022" to start talking about "humility"?

When Chinese said they have built a stealth fighter, I was naturally curious. When I saw it there was Mig 1.44 finger prints all over it. This is not new for China I thought. They bought Lavi fighter jet design and made J10. I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same with J20. However, this new stealth plane is freaking huge. No wonder they needed to have those canards on the front for additional lift. If USAF with all their experience are having trouble operating stealth fighters in terms of cost then you bet Chinese would be having problems too not only in terms of cost but also technology. There is no way J20 would be effective without powerful engines. Even with powerful engines J20 cannot go super sonic for long periods of time. Going supersonic for long periods will result in structural damage and loss of stealth capabilities. This is a problem in F-35 too.Former USAF pilots called F-35 a fat whale when it was in the design and production phase. These guys grew up in the era of dog fights. So they didn't really catch up on the technological progress. F-35 sure is a huge *** plane. But the plane is packed with sensors and all sorts of goodies for a pilot to never engage in a dog fight. Even then F-35 is way too expensive to operate even for USAF. It costs $30,000 - $35,000 per hour to operate F-35. And USAF wants to induct 2,500 F-35's by 2040.the other factors like J20 only having frontal stealth and whether their avionics, sensor fusion, AESA radar are up to the standards of 5th generation fighters? We don't have much idea on those. Operating J20 in many different climatic conditions must also be a pain the *** I reckon. In February 2022, it was revealed that the aircraft’s aspiration to host Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) had run into trouble owing to its underpowered engines. Questions have also been raised on China’s ability to produce purpose-built engines on a war footing
LOL... J-20 is Mig 1.44 just becos both is canard and twin engine? Then I can say Rafale is copy of Typhoon. LCA is copy of Mirage III...

You think you can pick any aircraft design and then decide to fit in an internal weapon bay or just some simple alternation and change with air induct for the engine? How naive you are... No wonder India still struggle with a LCA fighter making.

different from India. Chinese aircraft carriers rely entirely on Chinese technology. Chinese pilots can conduct night takeoff and landing training on Chinese aircraft carriers.

btw. You rarely see Indian pilots taking off from Indian small aircraft carriers. isn't it? All your work is just lying and spreading fake news?

Since when. "Super powers 2008, 2012, 2020, 2022" to start talking about "humility"?

LOL.. You can continue to bark but it cant change made in Japan is on decline and overrated. There is reason why China economy is growing stronger everyday. Becos more made in China are sold. :enjoy::

I know its bitter to see the success of the Chinese. Its even more bitter to see the crying when Chinese celebrate another achievement. :rofl:

Btw, just to exposed your funny lies....

You Indian are actually acting like clowns.

Why do poor and backward third world countries like India and Bangladesh worship Japan so much?
No one from BD or India worships Japan. But, no other country can probably achieve what Japan has already achieved. Jpan is devoid of all kinds of natural resources. Yet, it is at the top of Asia.

Why? By the very virtues of its people. They are more like natural resources.

Yes, many of Japan's old technology products are losing market. It is because of the high labor costs in Japan.

Obviously, China, Taiwan, and Singapore are replacing Japanese manufacturing with their own. But, the Japanese quality will remain legendary.

What is so special about debris fall back on earth? Even US cant avoid this. But of cos self delusion and sourgrap media will nitpick on China only.

While enjoy China success of our space station building. :enjoy:

China build everything by Chinese and 100% of the critical component are indigenous. How is that comparable to India one?

If US decide to stop service or support LM2500 gas turbine. Can india solve it themselves? Of cos not.
Congratulations! No scat!

What link are you telling me? I am the link you should use everywhere. Chinese people can never become like the serious Japanese.
lol, how serious? serious to the point of space station, moon and Mars landing?

Obviously, China, Taiwan, and Singapore are replacing Japanese manufacturing with their own. But, the Japanese quality will remain legendary.
How legendary is no one buys anything from them? customers are the final judge .

Thank you for spreading these rumors. But it seems you forgot... In 2022 India is still unable to manufacture qualified rifles and bullets.

btw. J-20.

J-10.

I do not see that F-35 and Israeli "assembled goods" can do these things. Maybe it's in the Indian dream.

No one from BD or India worships Japan. But, no other country can probably achieve what Japan has already achieved. Jpan is devoid of all kinds of natural resources. Yet, it is at the top of Asia.

Why? By the very virtues of its people. They are more like natural resources.
of course. The Japanese are much more honest than the South Asians. Look at you. Even if you live in East Asia, you still can't change your "South Asian gene" of lying.

probably. Will people from South Asian countries come to East Asia and think that they are as excellent as we East Asians?

Back
Top Bottom