What's new

Contribution of Indian Industries for the development of INS Vikrant

Type 052D destroyers are equipped with a combined diesel or gas (CODOG) propulsion system integrating two MTU 20V 956TB92 diesel engines
Naval technology website is pro western media which knows nothing about Chinese military hardware.

U shall know that the hardest component in a modern warship is gas turbine. Not diesel engine. The Chinese destroyer used QC280 gas turbine.

Chinese is a big exporter of diesel marine engine. The only reason we import those Germans diesel is request by export customers which are exempted from ban of weapons to China by EU.

Posting this kind bogus link will not help your clause.

As for every western equivalent components, Chinese always manage to produce by ourselves. And we don't need import. Just a matter of customers willing to accept or not.

Naval technology website is pro western media which knows nothing about Chinese military hardware.

U shall know that the hardest component in a modern warship is gas turbine. Not diesel engine. The Chinese destroyer used QC280 gas turbine
QC280 is the license produced DA80 gas turbine from Ukraine

QC280 is the license produced DA80 gas turbine from Ukraine
Lol.. there is no license from Ukraine. Check the spec of DA80 gas turbine and QC280 one before making nonsense from u again.

Posting this kind bogus link will not help your clause.

And we don't need import. Just a matter of customers willing to accept or not.

Last edited:
Lol. DW is an anti China fake media. Let me ask u one question. If the engine is really from Germany. Why didn't US or western stop the supply to China given the so called threat of Chinese navy sing by the west?

And yet.

You Indian are desperate to drag China to your same incompetent level. But very to sorry, China military industries is as good as USA. We can even made our own EMAL. More or less speak of it.

China build everything by Chinese and 100% of the critical component are indigenous. How is that comparable to India one?

If US decide to stop service or support LM2500 gas turbine. Can india solve it themselves? Of cos not.
Please read the news below about Demu Train that BD imported from its friend China. Most can no more be operated after only a few years of service.

Please read the news below about Demu Train that BD imported from its friend China. Most can no more be operated after only a few years of service.

Just becos BD is an example and so all Chinese rail is such standard? Lol.. ask yourself, is BD is a rich country able to access the best of Chinese rail?

Just like you import a cheap Chinese old cart and u can claim that represents what China export to Germany for it's latest EV?

Don't blame us when u don't have the money.

And finally, I have no confident in maintenance of BD rail for our products. China rail is selling like hotcake in ASEAN. Just like India has mig-21 and other has mig 21 but why India one crashed most often? Are u going to blame Russia?

Just like India has mig-21 and other has mig 21 but why India one crashed most often? Are u going to blame Russia?
Why LCA Tejas with over 5k developmental flight trials haven't crashed till now but chinese fighters like J-11, J-7 and J-15 are crashing the most?

Just becos BD is an example and so all Chinese rail is such standard? Lol.. ask yourself, is BD is a rich country able to access the best of Chinese rail?

Just like you import a cheap Chinese old cart and u can claim that represents what China export to Germany for it's latest EV?

Don't blame us when u don't have the money.

And finally, I have no confident in maintenance of BD rail for our products. China rail is selling like hotcake in ASEAN. Just like India has mig-21 and other has mig 21 but why India one crashed most often? Are u going to blame Russia?
I just wanted to say Chinese companies produce goods as per the money they receive.

You should know Japanese products are famous throughout the world. It is because the Japanese govt has set strict basic rules and every Japanese company has to follow them. No mercy.

But, China is cheap but the goods are shoddy. This is why our railway department has so many Demu trains sitting idle.

I just wanted to say Chinese companies produce goods as per the money they receive.

You should know Japanese products are famous throughout the world. It is because the Japanese govt has set strict basic rules and every Japanese company has to follow them. No mercy.

But, China is cheap but the goods are shoddy. This is why our railway department has so many Demu trains sitting idle.
You are a hardworking Japanese bootlicking salesman but doesnt change the fact made in Japan is over rated.

The worst thing about purchase a product that dont work is you paid premium but still get crapped. :enjoy:

You are a hardworking Japanese bootlicking salesman but doesnt change the fact made in Japan is over rated.
No, Japan is certainly not overrated. It is a technology giant and its products do not break down suddenly as Chinese products do.

By the way, can you cite one Western nation that can match the quality goods Japan produces except Germany in some cases? The Japanese are proud people and they do not want to lower the quality to get a few more orders and dollars.

Do not please mention China. It is 200 years behind Japan to control product quality.

No, Japan is certainly not overrated. It is a technology giant and its products do not break down suddenly as Chinese products do.

By the way, can you cite one Western nation that can match the quality goods Japan produces except Germany in some cases? The Japanese are proud people and they do not want to lower the quality to get a few more orders and dollars.

Do not please mention China. It is 200 years behind Japan to control product quality.
Dont avoid to talk about the link I provided. Quality your BS. Especially, they are charging buyer a premium but u still get crapped.

Dont avoid to talk about the link I provided. Quality your BS. Especially, they are charging buyer a premium but u still get crapped.
What link are you telling me? I am the link you should use everywhere. Chinese people can never become like the serious Japanese.

This we can see by comparing the products of each country.

What link are you telling me? I am the link you should use everywhere. Chinese people can never become like the serious Japanese.

This we can see by comparing the products of each country.
Why do poor and backward third world countries like India and Bangladesh worship Japan so much?

There are a few parts that may have been imported and even the engine is from the General Electric Company. However, the point to note is that Indian engineers and technicians did all the difficult jobs in an Indian shipyard.

The aircraft carrier looks impressive. It is a technological feat.

I congratulate the Indians for building such a warship. China has also built a similar thing.
Unlike India. China has a complete industrial chain. In fact you know. Even Xinjiang is more than 100 years ahead of South Asian countries.

Why LCA Tejas with over 5k developmental flight trials haven't crashed till now but chinese fighters like J-11, J-7 and J-15 are crashing the most?
1. How many LCA tejas are there in India?

2, How many flight hours are there for LCA tejas?

3. Do you think India assembled LCA tejas can compare to J-7? J-7 participated in the Iran-Iraq war on a large scale. Now. Do you have the courage to go to war with tejas? Like with MiG 21 to invade Pakistan in 2019?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom