What's new

Constitution of Pakistan guarantees Shariah: Imran

No laws can be made repugnant to the Quran and Sunnah in Pakistan.

Maybe tribal supermacists write laws in your village
Firstly there is nothing wrong with islamic law.
Problem comes in its implication. Jahil molvis hijack the law to further their own case. On the one hand they preach on the other hand they have Qandeel Balouch on their knee.

Firstly there is nothing wrong with islamic law.
Problem comes in its implication. Jahil molvis hijack the law to further their own case. On the one hand they preach on the other hand they have Qandeel Balouch on their knee.

its like Dancing to the iTunes of IMF Madina state

To accommodate those who practice paganism.

Minorities are given preferential treatment in Pakistan as taught by Islam.

I am talking about imposing laws upon muslims of pakistan which are in direct conflict with the Quran and promotion of Riba aka Debt trapping aka Loans.

But why are laws being passed in the country in direct conflict with the Quran under PTI government?
Bhai...lets be honest.
I have lived in Pakistan for 6 years. In the west we think Pakistan is the bastion of islam. Reality is it's far from islam. Alcohol drugs prostitution is rife. Molvis have high jacked islam the beard and even khutba at jumma prayers. Fathers steals the rights of daughters and sons at marriage. Brothers murder brother over 10 rupees. And molanas who's should run run from the responsibility of state as abu Baker sadeek did (he didnt want the responsibility of the state) want nothing more than power for financial desires. Madrassas abuse children. Doctors steal from patients and teachers collect wages without turning up to teach..yes they all have beards and wear a dupatta and talk all kinds of lovely stuff but it's the actions that count. I do not work or do any business in Pakistan because I know I cannot earn halal there. So what islamic laws and what islam?. Musjids are full but hearts are empty.
I do respect your sentiment but come and live here. Do u know how many families I personally know that have come to pakistan for islam in the last few years only to pack bags and go back to europe and America etc

Last edited:
Bhai...lets be honest.
I have lived in Pakistan for 6 years. In the west we think Pakistan is the bastion of islam. Reality is it's far from islam. Alcohol drugs prostitution is rife. Molvis have high jacked islam the beard and even khutba at jumma prayers. Fathers steals the rights of daughters and sons at marriage. Brothers murder brother over 10 rupees. And molanas who's should run run from the responsibility of state as abu Baker sadeek did (he didnt want the responsibility of the state) want nothing more than power for financial desires. Madrassas abuse children. Doctors steal from patients and teachers collect wages without turning up to teach..yes they all have beards and wear a dupatta and talk all kinds of lovely stuff but it's the actions that count. I do not work or do any business in Pakistan because I know I cannot earn halal there. So what islamic laws and what islam?. Musjids are full but hearts are empty.
I do respect your sentiment but come and live here. Do u know how many families I personally know that have come to pakistan for islam in the last few years only to pack bags and go back to europe and America etc

Hindu minority advocated for alcohol ban which Muslim majority rejected

Bhai...lets be honest.

Surely it is not as bad as you make it seem.

What lawmaking did this government do in this regard till now?

lolz that is why we are worse society on earth ? keep away religion from politics and you will be like first world

1st world is quickly turning into 3rd world with the economic crash currently in motion... who else should we mimic?

The Western Islamaphobes with the aid of ignorant extremist muslims have turned "Shariah" into a toxic Four Letter Word. Shariah = Love & jUSTICE in my dictionary ... let heads explode after that one.

Back
Top Bottom