What's new

Conspiracy about Pakistan's Nuclear Capability

bd_4_ever

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I know these videos might be hard for some of Pakistani brothers to accept...but i suggest please do your own research about this...

Sheikh Imran N. Hosein is a very prominent muslim scholar and i have followed his lectures...this man has substance in whatever he says, and lot of his predictions have turned out to be correct...so posting this video, as i believe it has some weight in it...

YouTube - YouTube Pakistan vs Israel The Final Battle! clip0

YouTube - US(Israeli) official Attack on pakistan, FLOODS DUE TO USE OF MASS DESTRUCTIVE HAARP

Cheers!!!

Seriously?Now we will discuss something based on Predictions?

Seriously?Now we will discuss something based on Predictions?

No bro, i said before to do your own research about it...but i believe what he said has logic and its a lot connected to the 'New World Order' and Dajjal etc...

Then again, this videos are not meant to offend any Pakistani members...i felt it should be shared, so i did...

Cheers!!!

Islamabad: Possessing more nuclear weapons than India will not make Pakistan more secure, said a commentary in a Pakistani daily, pointing out that "the Bomb" had not helped to achieve “Kashmiri liberation”, and instead India's grip on Kashmir was tighter.

Having more N-bombs than India won`t help: Pak daily

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom