What's new

Consensual sex with minor not crime: Delhi court says

I am very Soft person in the environment of Human Rights, but
I am very hard person just like a military man..

You know law is very game in public,
i have no concern with India but i only want to say Sex Is Sex.. Sex need not a Age matter at all old or young..
if you read about consensual sex than you are surprise when you measure this..:omghaha:

You know very funny thing..
just like a child sucking milk and after claim milk was fake & Adulteration of water....

Would you elaborate your these two laws...What Indian Law stands for consensual sex....
This is genetic problem of Indian laws the government establish with out the willing of peoples...and when any law oppose by public it is useless...

one more put this in
Stupid and funny from all over the world - III :pop:
You will get a lot of thanks......

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...unny-all-over-world-iii-75.html#ixzz2dBSVrr11

Consensual sex with girl below 18 no offence: court

Advertisement

Consensual sex with a girl, who is below 18 years of age, would not amount to an offence under the newly enacted Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, a Delhi court has said.

The court rejected the plea of police and Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) that POCSO Act mandates there must be total prohibition upon teenagers or adolescents from having any kind of sexual relationship.

"I am afraid, if that interpretation is allowed, it would mean that the human body of every individual under 18 years is the property of state and no individual below 18 years can be allowed to have the pleasures associated with one's body.

"But there lies a greater responsibility on all of us, the state including police in spreading and creating public awareness about the impact of girl or boy marrying at a tender age or indulging in unsafe sexual activities," Additional Sessions Judge Dharmesh Sharma said.

The observations came while acquitting a 22-year-old youth of charges of kidnapping and raping a 15-year-old girl whom he later married.

The POCSO Act treats as child the girls and boys who are below 18 years of age.

The provisions of POCSO Act suggest that where physical relationship had taken place with a girl's consent which is not in the nature of any assault or where consent is not obtained through unlawful purposes, no offence within its ambit can be said to have been committed, the court said.

"In my opinion it would neither serve the object of present enactment (POCSO Act) nor the purpose of criminal laws to hold the accused guilty on the ground that he had sexual intercourse with the girl below 18 years," the judge said, adding that it would not be good for the girl's health if her husband is sent to jail.

Consensual sex with girl below 18 no offence: court - Hindustan Times

Another point that boy and girl were in love and later they married. Court explained its verdict. Only Courts have power to interpret laws made by legislature. In this case court did justice.

Delhi is going from bad to worse.

It is sadly not the place where I used to stay. That Dixit woman is ruining a wonderful city (otherwise struggling from a serious attitude problem and a rape mania).

Consensual sex with minor not crime, Delhi court says - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: A city court has observed that consensual sex with a girl aged below 18 years does not constitute an offence under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act.

The court said the provisions of POCSO Act suggest that where a physical relationship — which is not in the nature of an assault — takes place with the minor girl's consent and where the consent has not been obtained unlawfully, no offence can be said to have been committed.

So now any man can have sex with a, say, 8 or 10 year old girl child in India! All you need to do is to get her consent giving her a candy! :lol:

What a fcuked up place!

The heaven on earth for rapist.....:toast_sign:...seems like Judge is getting reasons for himself...

Delhi is going from bad to worse.

It is sadly not the place where I used to stay. That Dixit woman is ruining a wonderful city (otherwise struggling from a serious attitude problem and a rape mania).

what did she do.. did she ask rapists to come to delhi...?

what did she do.. did she ask rapists to come to delhi...?

Do you even ask yourself the same question before writing or do you simply jump onto the keyboard?

When rapes become a (sick) fashion in a city, or an administered region, it becomes apparent that those with sick mentality see no severe action from law and therefore commit rapes and murders with impunity.

And I don't think you've to be an Einstein to know who is responsible for law an order of a state or a UT or the NCR. :coffee:

Do you even ask yourself the same question before writing or do you simply jump onto the keyboard?

When rapes become a (sick) fashion in a city, or an administered region, it becomes apparent that those with sick mentality see no severe action from law and therefore commit rapes and murders with impunity.

And I don't think you've to be an Einstein to know who is responsible for law an order of a state or a UT or the NCR. :coffee:
you are assuming delhi was safe before she came to power... you are also assuming delhi police is under her control.
Both are incorrect assumptions.

@Tshering22 @hinduguy Delhi is a pit. No two ways about it. But we all know the reason. There is hardly any typical Delhiwalla left. Delhi today is is swarming with the gandh of UP and Bihar. Btw, I am also a Bihari.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tshering22 @hinduguy Delhi is a pit. No two ways about it. But we all know the reason. There is hardly any typical Delhiwalla left. Delhi today is is swarming with the gandh of UP and Bihar. Btw, I am also a Bihari.

you left out the another rowdy bunch.. haryana guys..

I have been a Dilliwala myself mate. Spent a great deal of my early years there. It was a much more cultured city back then.

Even with robberies and stuff, such heinous rapes weren't a fashion then. Thanks to the law precedence set by Delhi, now even Mumbai's criminals have become bold in raping.

Delhi would have been a really good place if people were more cultured there.

I have been a Dilliwala myself mate. Spent a great deal of my early years there. It was a much more cultured city back then.

Even with robberies and stuff, such heinous rapes weren't a fashion then. Thanks to the law precedence set by Delhi, now even Mumbai's criminals have become bold in raping.

Delhi would have been a really good place if people were more cultured there.

delhi was never friendly to outsiders.. unlike kolkata or mumbai... so you are talking sh*t... NE people were hassled since time of babur may be.. :cheesy:

you are assuming delhi was safe before she came to power... you are also assuming delhi police is under her control.
Both are incorrect assumptions.

I lived in Delhi till adulthood, buddy.

I know the place quite well and how the situation has been.

Delhi was always having a crime issue but not rape attacks like this.

What happened in December was really horrific and the way Dixit government handled it was pathetic.

You don't have to defend the state government just because she's from the ruling party you know.

I am criticizing her mis-management and callous attitude towards the people of the city. Not based on any political party sentiments.

delhi was never friendly to outsiders.. unlike kolkata or mumbai... so you are talking sh*t... NE people were hassled since time of babur may be.. :cheesy:

Look rather than being butt hurt about something, how about you discuss things from the perspective of what is happening?

Perhaps that could add value to the discussion.

This will attract a lot of under age sex tourists to India. Similar to what you see in Philippine.

Consensual sex with girl below 18 no offence: court

Advertisement

Consensual sex with a girl, who is below 18 years of age, would not amount to an offence under the newly enacted Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, a Delhi court has said.

The court rejected the plea of police and Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) that POCSO Act mandates there must be total prohibition upon teenagers or adolescents from having any kind of sexual relationship.

"I am afraid, if that interpretation is allowed, it would mean that the human body of every individual under 18 years is the property of state and no individual below 18 years can be allowed to have the pleasures associated with one's body.

"But there lies a greater responsibility on all of us, the state including police in spreading and creating public awareness about the impact of girl or boy marrying at a tender age or indulging in unsafe sexual activities," Additional Sessions Judge Dharmesh Sharma said.

The observations came while acquitting a 22-year-old youth of charges of kidnapping and raping a 15-year-old girl whom he later married.

The POCSO Act treats as child the girls and boys who are below 18 years of age.

The provisions of POCSO Act suggest that where physical relationship had taken place with a girl's consent which is not in the nature of any assault or where consent is not obtained through unlawful purposes, no offence within its ambit can be said to have been committed, the court said.

"In my opinion it would neither serve the object of present enactment (POCSO Act) nor the purpose of criminal laws to hold the accused guilty on the ground that he had sexual intercourse with the girl below 18 years," the judge said, adding that it would not be good for the girl's health if her husband is sent to jail.

Consensual sex with girl below 18 no offence: court - Hindustan Times

Another point that boy and girl were in love and later they married. Court explained its verdict. Only Courts have power to interpret laws made by legislature. In this case court did justice.

Aik Machar Admi Ko Hajra Bana Data Ha.....
5033844_ori.jpg

Save your Under 18 coz now legal section provide pleasure for above 20...

Nana+Patekar+says+no+for+a+film+due+to+Dawood+Ibrahim.jpg

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom