What's new

Congress Youth Wing attacks Pakistani High Commission in New Delhi

Now an Indian is going to teach me the English meanings..:laugh:... it's your intellectual mate, how you perceive others since you people have the tendency to wash the soap before your hands.

yes...you use words out of context ..somebody has to teach you

Now what does that has to do with the current scenario, on the contrary you people have done much worse in Punjab and Gujarat and elsewhere.

You tell me...you started it ...
As for Gujarat and Punjab , they don't need your opinions...the fact that Modi has been voted 3 consecutive times even by Muslims there proves weather he is right or wrong .. So keep whining if it helps but that does not make anything more true

Likewise, your scum bags showed no remorse in creating fire works from the friendly train service.

except we don't go boasting about it and its Indian agencies who made the investigation..same cannot be said about Pakistan where scumbags like Hafiz Saeed and other scumbags who support them are still on the loose ..

Lol....any port in a storm must be your daily dose.

pretty lame come back....try again

hinduites are getting out of control and we are talking about trade

what is this non sense?

lets see if noukar of prince charles,,,,altaf condemns this act or not........

well after reading my comment he might.......

U seem to belong to some muslim terror group as u see everthing from the glass of religion....u nevrr miss an opportunity to bring Hindus into everything happens between india n pak... u people shud be proud that perception about ur pure religion has been changed by the acts of ur some beloved muslim terrorist. ...... N if we Hindus really go out of control then Pakistan wud b name of some tiny island not next to india.....

Wow! when they die they become soldier, When they kill they become "non state Actors"... Such a Drama queen...

What would a drama Rani know, where Sajjan Kumar still walks tall and Modi is the chosen one.

What would a drama Rani know, where Sajjan Kumar still walks tall and Modi is the chosen one.

Stupid comment.. Typical denialist..

I have seen Pakistani discussion with other nationals on television.. Look like all are same

They start off-topic rant.. PDF members (Kids) are emulating there generals...

Like your elders , you start offtopic rant of Babri Mosque,Gujrat riots, 1971 war ect... But never come to point..

I'm voting Congress next year. This is a start of their campaign to destroy Pakistan. BJP has become too passive for me :D

I'm voting Congress next year. This is a start of their campaign to destroy Pakistan. BJP has become too passive for me :D

There is no need to destroy Pakistan. We just want tough stand. We want the Israli way of dealing terrorists. No matter who comes from there side (State actor or non state actor), He/She will be considered member of Pakistan Army and it will be consider war against India.

We must respond Pakistani Army the language they understand. We must make the war costly for them. If the war will cost them higher they will stop attacking us.

The perfect retaliation for this incident would be "Indian attack on there bunker and killing 10-20 Pakistani."

Same tactics was implemented by NATO forces against Pakistani. Pakistani were troubling them day and night. NATO attacked there Salala post and see, Pakistani stop troubling them. Unless we make it costly for them, these Pakistani will not undesrstand...

Stupid comment.. Typical denialist..

I have seen Pakistani discussion with other nationals on television.. Look like all are same

They start off-topic rant.. PDF members (Kids) are emulating there generals...

Like your elders , you start offtopic rant of Babri Mosque,Gujrat riots, 1971 war ect... But never come to point..

They are right down your ally mate, first analyse your nonsensical banter where you are too ignorant to comprehend between a soldier and a militant, it's your kind who when there's no escape, can only resort to chest thumping on 1971 and all other conspiracies, likewise, for all we care, the five Indians could have committed suicide which is not exactly unheard of in your armed forces.

They are right down your ally mate, first analyse your nonsensical banter where you are too ignorant to comprehend between a soldier and a militant, it's your kind who when there's no escape, can only resort to chest thumping on 1971 and all other conspiracies, likewise, for all we care, the five Indians could have committed suicide which is not exactly unheard of in your armed forces.

The Pakistani army pretend militant and act against India. Your Top generals (Ex Prez) and politicians are biggest liars.. They have been caught many time red handed.. Recently we caught your coward army pretending Militant on Kargil/Batalic and Drass.

How ca we trust your army/politicians?

Now an Indian is going to teach me the English meanings..:laugh:... it's your intellectual mate, how you perceive others since you people have the tendency to wash the soap before your hands.

Dont you mean intellect... ?

So who is scum? People who protest or brainwashed murderers? Whose psyche needs checking?

There are obviously fundamental differences here between Indian and Pakistani posters some basic some rather philosophical, right from what is civilized behavior, what is state action, what is private action, what is rational thought, what is an attack etc etc.

@Tshering22

Our diplomatic mission is not your political punching bag.

Agreed.

But they CAN'T do anything except protesting.

Heard of protesting?

Like what Pakistanis did outside US embassy when that movie on your prophet was made?

By UN laws, diplomatic missions are immune to such things.

The max these people can do is to shout slogans.

By international rules, your diplomats are immune even in a hostile country.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no need to destroy Pakistan. We just want tough stand. We want the Israli way of dealing terrorists. No matter who comes from there side (State actor or non state actor), He/She will be considered member of Pakistan Army and it will be consider war against India.

HUHAHAHAHAHAA!

:woot:

You're expecting the government to send in Mirages loaded with bombs?!

This government!?

We must respond Pakistani Army the language they understand. We must make the war costly for them. If the war will cost them higher they will stop attacking us.

I agree. But how?

The military's hands are tied due to the weak overall foreign policy vis-à-vis dealing with hostile elements.

The protocol states that there will be a protest and 'Business would be as usual for the sake of promoting Indo-Pak relations'.

What can the Army do in this?

Even this staged drama of YC protesting is useless.

Military's hands are tied by politicians.

Forget retaliation, these guys are not even able to come clean off politics on the deaths of these soldiers.

Same tactics was implemented by NATO forces against Pakistani. Pakistani were troubling them day and night. NATO attacked there Salala post and see, Pakistani stop troubling them. Unless we make it costly for them, these Pakistani will not undesrstand...

There's a difference.

Because of continued aggressive policy of the NATO countries, especially the US, Pakistan knows its limitations in attacking NATO convoys. If they had shot down a drone while in operation, the next thing would be Super Hornets bombing military bases in Pak border.

We don't even HAVE a policy to deal with hostile elements, let alone retaliate on a exigency basis.

Our policy is only Panchsheel:

which IMO sucks.

Back
Top Bottom