What's new

Congress Youth Wing attacks Pakistani High Commission in New Delhi

Indian scum.....we do our fighting at the border, these idiots show their bravery by targeting Pakistani artists, cricketers and diplomatic missions......something seriously wrong with the Indian psyche. !!

I agree with you..Lolz a pic of muh ham head make you so crazy that you burn up everything...Life of a Pakistani soldier can be so so cheap but it is not so on the other side of the border...We have protested in past and We will protest it again..5 for 50 we will do it twat..

now we should attack their high commission ...

That would only play into the hands of the rabid Indian media. Besides, whenever Pakistanis protest against other nations or important issues, it is always innocent people that get caught in the cross fire. For example:

What did the poor people in this picture have to do with the raid in Abbotobad?
smash-window-car_2345619k.jpg

And clearly these police cars were American right?
16494465.cms

Oh wait, this poor policeman... He is just doing his duty right?, is ko to jutey he parney chainey, he should have joined them and caused further embarrassment to the motherland, how dare he do his duty and uphold order and protect guests in our country?

protest-articleLarge.jpg

Pakistani seems to be at sea when understanding political situation in India. Attack on embassy will get widespread coverage. It is simple demonstration at best and pictures suggest the same. Congressmen are paid works and what did is only for drama. I would expect seniors and moderators to at least look in detail to see what happened instead of looking at catchy headlines.
Does anyone even got close to embassy wall or even touched it or mere slogan shouting is called an attack?

who cares - let those powerless weak people in the street vent their emotions. No damage was done to the building nor were any staff harmed.

I think a lot of Kashmiri victims of indian occupation forces' brutality feel a lot angrier and that is the case since past several decades now

who cares - let those powerless weak people in the street vent their emotions. No damage was done to the building nor were any staff harmed.

I think a lot of Kashmiri victims of indian occupation forces' brutality feel a lot angrier and that is the case since past several decades now

Exactly if no damage was done, on what basis you are calling it an attack. Show me one evidence that someone even touched your wall. Saner people are expected go deeper in the news rather than just commenting based on headlines.

how about their high commission here

thora jalwa tu dikhana cahiya halqa wo kehtay hay na:

ta kay sand rahay aur bawakte zarorat kam aa sakay

phir agay say ye nae karen gay asi dramay bazi

Back
Top Bottom