What's new

Congress Youth Wing attacks Pakistani High Commission in New Delhi

Yup, we have seen an absolute adherence to that.:)This is India --Pakistan we are talking about.

So geneva convention rules dont apply to india ? :lol:

As i said earlier, they would be useless. What will they do? Shoot at members of the Indian public? Without the excuse of non-state actors...? :lol:

Enter the building you might be..

Do you think a bat or a regiment would be deployed?

Sure trying to kill/harm diplomats in our embassy would be suicide.

Okay, my incredulity in the extent of the alternate reality proposed just ran out. I'm done here.

Exactly if no damage was done, on what basis you are calling it an attack. Show me one evidence that someone even touched your wall. Saner people are expected go deeper in the news rather than just commenting based on headlines.

I agree. It's not an attack, it's a misleading headline. Media on both sides are not professional - they spread rumors and misinformation needlessly

I'd expect them to be mad but they should understand that they should know who to vent their anger against first. All the rhetoric about Pakistan Army being involved are not substantiated. I don't see why PakMiL would go 5km across LoC just to attack a few soldiers and risk being captured or stir up firing just for the sake of it. it makes no sense at all.

Chor machae shor !!
Whatever happens in india it always Pakistan nothing can happen with their own

Deploy special forces? Who in earth do you think will give you permission for that?

Err...it was a protest. Outside. Get real......

Maybe they expect our people to go to border and throw stones at them...

Ya, funny very funny. Because whatever shows real face of India is funny according to Indians.

All this drama by India is only to make more pressure on Pak`s new government.

Our real face is we have a independent foreign policy with decisions taken according to our interest . Not US interest .

OTOH , pakistan is the one who kneels in front of US . US drones are not killing Indian citizens .

Indian scum.....we do our fighting at the border, these idiots show their bravery by targeting Pakistani artists, cricketers and diplomatic missions......something seriously wrong with the Indian psyche. !!

Attacking at night violating border control is what you'll do right?
Killing unarmed civilians is bravery I presume?
All these sound soooo brave, diplomats aside, why don't you keep your artists to yourself, coz I think they prefer to live here with bias than in the safe unbiased haven of Pakistan.

So do check the definition of scum it tilts in your favor.

Indian scum.....we do our fighting at the border, these idiots show their bravery by targeting Pakistani artists, cricketers and diplomatic missions......something seriously wrong with the Indian psyche. !!

Your easy to irritate..watch a headline adn you go all mental....protest ko "attack" banadiya...and dumb A$$es are there to believe it

I agree. It's not an attack, it's a misleading headline. Media on both sides are not professional - they spread rumors and misinformation needlessly

I'd expect them to be mad but they should understand that they should know who to vent their anger against first. All the rhetoric about Pakistan Army being involved are not substantiated. I don't see why PakMiL would go 5km across LoC just to attack a few soldiers and risk being captured or stir up firing just for the sake of it. it makes no sense at all.

Then who did it ?

Countries are allowed to have their forces inside their embassies on protection detail.

You really think those yaboos will do anything to you? Cong youth? :woot:

Dude, elections are coming.

People are fed up, enraged and ticked off at the repeated security compromise a weak regime is doing since its first day in 2009.

All that anger is boiling up the environment.

So?

Get a bunch of indoctrinated youngsters to protest.

Ask yourself this question:

The ruling regime is by the party these young men follow.

Who the heck are they protesting against?

There is a direct communication link between YC and the ruling INC being the same party.

Why would someone need to protest to communicate a genuine grievance in such a case?

If there was any serious action that could be taken, there would have been no protest and it would have been done way before anyone even came to the streets, especially since they both are from the same party.
Just THINK.

Attacking at night violating border control is what you'll do right?

At least three versions in two days proves the progressive Indian morals.
Killing unarmed civilians is bravery I presume?
Are we talking about the four that were kidnapped or the poor cattle smugglers.
All these sound soooo brave, diplomats aside, why don't you keep your artists to yourself, coz I think they prefer to live here with bias than in the safe unbiased haven of Pakistan.
Those who perform in India don't just pack up their bags and leave unless they are invited likewise the Indians who come to perform in Pakistan but your derelict bravado can only target the vulnerable ....get your priorities in place.

So do check the definition of scum it tilts in your favor.

Ten most wanted ridicule, the businessmen from Lahore fiasco, the spy camel, pigeons drama, i say the egg is on your face. !!

At least three versions in two days proves the progressive Indian morals.

What the hell does that have to do with morals ? Either it was done by terrorists or Pak army..that is the only doubt.... Do you just use words because they sound fancy and not actually knowing their meaning?

Are we talking about the four that were kidnapped or the poor cattle smugglers.

No...we are talking about the 200 dead Indians in Mumbai which some of you so boast about killing

Those who perform in India don't just pack up their bags and leave unless they are invited likewise the Indians who come to perform in Pakistan but your derelict bravado can only target the vulnerable ....get your priorities in place.

OH sure..is that why you people targeted civies in Mumbai and sent you ****** cronies across the border ?:lol:

Ten most wanted ridicule, the businessmen from Lahore fiasco, the spy camel, pigeons drama, i say the egg is on your face.

and the 9/11 , 26/11 being inside job and not to mention Agent Vinod :lol: , HAARP...nothing can beat you people when it comes to stupid theories

What the hell does that have to do with morals ? Either it was done by terrorists or Pak army..that is the only doubt.... Do you just use words because they sound fancy and not actually knowing their meaning?
Now an Indian is going to teach me the English meanings..:laugh:... it's your intellectual mate, how you perceive others since you people have the tendency to wash the soap before your hands.

No...we are talking about the 200 dead Indians in Mumbai which some of you so boast about killing

Now what does that has to do with the current scenario, on the contrary you people have done much worse in Punjab and Gujarat and elsewhere.

OH sure..is that why you people targeted civies in Mumbai and sent you ****** cronies across the border ?:lol:

Likewise, your scum bags showed no remorse in creating fire works from the friendly train service.
and the 9/11 , 26/11 being inside job and not to mention Agent Vinod :lol: , HAARP...nothing can beat you people when it comes to stupid theories
Lol....any port in a storm must be your daily dose.

Back
Top Bottom