What's new

Congress workers target Mumbai restaurant for mocking UPA government

Tu sir aap Bareiii...Burheiii unko samjhaneii ke liyee hain naa ! :kiss3:

Apnaa @Ayush is very frustrated too - He can't get an Internship for the Summer nor can he get a good date...I've told him that wearing high heels no matter how 'Liberal' India is generally isn't going to land him either a job or a lady - Aaap Buzurg hiii samjhaeiin....shahid bachaa aaap kii baat hii maan leii ! :)

uske liye to aap hain na uncle ji.. :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai sahab, economy ki halat hi aisi hai ki liberal ho ya na ho, sab ro rahe hain.. oopar se caste wale reservations college students ko aur gussa dilate hain. :D
bro reservations!!! :hitwall: i got admission this year in a uni but i knw i deserved bettr...but this reservation urh!!!!

Bhai sahab, economy ki halat hi aisi hai ki liberal ho ya na ho, sab ro rahe hain.. oopar se caste wale reservations college students ko aur gussa dilate hain. :D

Yaar waiseee yeh Quota ka hamaraa bhi bohat maslaa haii ! We don't have Reservations on Caste basis but the Provincial, Religious & District Basis is rampant - Every damn Government job or University seat you name it & it'll have a Reservation angle to it. My own cousins (AJK Nationals) got in front of so many other Punjab Domicile Holders & got into a leading Lahore based Government University simply because of the Quota despite having markedly less marks than most of the Punjab Domicile Holders who had to miss out on the seat - Such a shame...such a shame....bohat resentment create kartaa haii baaad mein !

But I suppose it has a certain logic to it as well - If a brother (under-developed area) is lagging behind you don't ask him to toughen it up in such an emotionally detached way.

Kennedy said something very smart many years ago:

'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable'.

those were brilliant words frm kennedy.. thanks for sharing sir...

A Mumbai restaurant has become the hot spot of a political controversy after youth workers of the Congress allegedly forced it to shut down on Monday because its bills mocked the government for being enslaved by corruption. :angry:

Aditi Pure Veg Restaurant in the central part of the city- was open for business today, drawing larger than usual crowds after news of its ordeal went viral. For much of the day, it was trending on Twitter as #AditiRestaurant.

"Height of intolerance!" tweeted senior BJP leader Narendra Modi.

In March, the owner Srinivas Shetty added this cheeky one-liner to the bills for customers: "As per UPA government, eating money (2G, Coal, CWG scam) is a necessity and eating food in an AC restaurant is a luxury."

But succumbing to pressure from the Congress activists, Mr Shetty has stopped using those 'offending" bills.

He alleges that on Monday, some Congress youth workers who showed up for a meal failed to see the humour and allegedly forced Mr Shetty to close down the restaurant. They also filed a defamation complaint with the local police.

Mumbai Youth Congress Chief Ganesh Kumar Yadav claimed: "We did not shut down the restaurant - just took legal action. We protested peacefully."

The "peaceful protests" ended when the owner apologised.

Customers who flocked to the restaurant today got new bills without the comment that caused so much trouble to the owner.

"It is plain intolerance," said a customer, "Everyone has the right to personal opinion - they could have asked the owner to just remove the comment instead of ransacking the place."

But another customer said the owner should not have been forced to remove the comment. "What about freedom of speech?" she asked.

Stop mocking government: Congress workers target Mumbai restaurant | NDTV.com

mumbai_eatery_midday_295x378.jpg

:lol:

This is classic Textbook Fascist behavior.

How come Dr. Amratya Sen is quite about these trampling of democratic rights by his favorite 'secular' congress party ? :azn:

After such acts ............people are still wondering why there are Maoists and Naxals in India :disagree:

bhai abi kuch ni choose kia....abi to new university jane ki tyari hai....got seat in electronics eng....hope to b promoted to computers :D

cool..just one last thing if u dont mind-south india or north??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom