What's new

Congratulations Pakistaniyo....Modi and alliance winning again....

ab_ki_baar_modi_sarkar_counting.jpg

27b369e725979c47186951af3bddc3bb--aur-more-pictures.jpg

Tell me one good reason a fascist nuclear state your arch enemy borders of blood is some happy news.

sadly Imran Khan supporters will go to any length to support him.

Mubark ho Mubark ho
Another readymade five year humiliation waiting for zard chaddi and whole indian junta.
Mubark ho Mubark ho

I think Modi will continue with his policies for the next few years than probably towards the end of his term he shall become a messiah of peace

Modi’s policy is to go for a kill in Kashmir and offer trade and other peace initiative to Pakistan...BJP knows well that without Kashmir Pakistan is not intersted for peace..And then they will find enough reason to continue with status quo with Pakistan..

Modi Gov do not find any incentive for India to have any peace or change in status quo with Pakistan..So technically unless Pakistam offer something for India that benifit us economically, status quo will continue

LOL at this from 5 years ago

Yeah same Feb 27 is coming but this time it will come in a different package and you guys have to wait for another 3 and half years...but this time...modi ji will like no surprises...all the holes will be plugged no tin cans will be allowed in the front line...and no indian pilot will be having tea next time (hopefully)...i assume the next plan is already in motion looking at how secretly this government has carried out whatever they wanted done till now...he milked pakistan to the core for election win.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom