What's new

Congratulations Pakistaniyo....Modi and alliance winning again....

Then PAF should have released MKI downing evidence before the elections. Not doing so was criminal on the part of the PAF. Will cost thousands of Muslim lives, and will cost billions for Pakistan to handle India in the near future.

Meanwhile the brown sahibs at PAF decided to give an exclusive to a briton over their own Pakistani journalists. Sometime one wonders if PAF is paid for and serving Pakistan or an air force that serves the interests of the UK and the US.

Looooool

:rofl: :rofl:

Few things to Notice

1. For Middle East: Stronger Modi with 5 yrs will materialize all the expected Saudi MOD and put the talks in action
2. Iran: I expect a strong negotiation will be ignited with Trump and i expect some exclusive white house rules for India, interesting to see what will be bargained on the table.
3. Pakistan: huge economic collaboration can be done as BJP is still a economic house with all major business family backing them, I can expect few tit/tat to win some state elections on yearly basis.
4. Triad: Right wing is believer of this and the Indian defense expert, interesting to see what new south china specific policy might emerge from triad
5. China: India already been offered opportunity to fill the vacuum on trade war, make in India might get some boost, American are behind India this time.
6. India: GST and Demonetization is past, 370,35A most likely will be gone within next 5 yrs, i am expecting IMF revised project for India soon.

Time is interesting for south east Asia, Indeed 23rd May will trigger lots of big table roundup in every major country.

Pakistanis are scared, let them be scared. It is a known fact that everything went down hill after feb 26th for Pakistan. When the street corner milk man demands dollars instead of pkr, is when the reality sinks in.

:lol:
That's rich coming from the most coward scumbags known to mankind. One Pakistani is equal to 10 gangadeshis in courage, intelligence, and love for the country. The ONLY thing that separates us from you is that we don't fear death, and you shit bricks. For pukhtuns you can multiply that by 10. And i am a pukhtun. Congrates anyways to all on modi's victory. I think there should be one decisive war to end all wars. I think everyone is anticipating it and i think everyone is ready for it. May the eyes of cowards never sleep.

Yeah same Feb 27 is coming but this time it will come in a different package and you guys have to wait for another 3 and half years...but this time...modi ji will like no surprises...all the holes will be plugged no tin cans will be allowed in the front line...and no indian pilot will be having tea next time (hopefully)...i assume the next plan is already in motion looking at how secretly this government has carried out whatever they wanted done till now...he milked pakistan to the core for election win.

He will not free Kashmir, we will liberate it after he dares to attack us.

He screwed your Air forces despite they don't want to go he send them because of his vedic logic of clouds and then we banged your brigade headquarter in bloody day light along with ammo depo....and you how many died on the lawn of brigade H.Q?

We want this chimp as your P.M. Simply we are happy.
Modi is facing a lot of resistance from within India. Even if he won, he will win with very thin margin.

Yeah same Feb 27 is coming but this time it will come in a different package and you guys have to wait for another 3 and half years...but this time...modi ji will like no surprises...all the holes will be plugged no tin cans will be allowed in the front line...and no indian pilot will be having tea next time (hopefully)...i assume the next plan is already in motion looking at how secretly this government has carried out whatever they wanted done till now...he milked pakistan to the core for election win.
Will that be the End of the World or a new beginning?

Modi humiliated himself and his country in the process. There is a reason why your countrymen keep admitting that they want revenge for the 27th. You cannot act like a winner and also demand revenge. It is one or the other.

For Pakistan Modi or Rahul winning the elections doesn’t matter. You don’t matter to us.

If you think India can be follwed that way.. Good Luck. This is the Real thing why he and he will win :

Modi_govt_stabilised_gfx.jpg

Master.jpg

Well, New India, needs economy be it Hindu or Muslim or Even an ordinary Dalit.

Its not easy to digest this fact, but Growth coupled with Modi's Charisma and No face of Opposition, worked.

All these numbers are fine but where are the fuckin jobs ? There has been no job creation.

That's fine. i am just talking about your argument that the economy performed well udner BJP. But then how come there has b een so little job creation ?

Please read the Biography of "Shimon Peres"
We dont need Jobs.. But Eco System !

Back
Top Bottom