What's new

congratulations my dear Indian fellows

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
congratulations my dear Indian fellows . TBH it was fun and enjoyment yesterday and i have enjoy some hours trolling thrilling moments and watching this match . although it was one sided match but it was better then nothing .
Indian team played great yesterday and they win it . i see team sipirt good batting good bowling nice fielding by Indian team yesterday . hope you best of luck in this world cup .
i wish govt keep away dirty politics from sports and we will see more such clashes in cricket between two nations. no war yes to sports .in fact sports are very good therapy to fight extremism terrorism and hate . when cultures meet people realize other side is also same like us human . hope both sides think like humans .

my favorite pic from yesterday match

64314993_2181133952005771_6857621208888770560_n.jpg

congratulations, very professional game by the Indians. excel in every field. their running between the wicket was something Pakistan players must learn, bowlers knew where to bowl which batsman how, fielding was awesome and the captaincy, Kohli was very active as he always is he had plans for every single batsman of the opponent and he was setting field accordingly changing bowlers timely. they had their homework done hence deserve the victory.

Pakistan is going through a process which is now prolonged over the years and still did not come out with a good team and that is not an excuse. i remember Indians once hired a psychologist as they were in a very bad condition morally at that time. we need to hire one with several other things to tone up with. certainly there is changes required in PCB management too.

congratulations my dear Indian fellows . TBH it was fun and enjoyment yesterday and i have enjoy some hours trolling thrilling moments and watching this match . although it was one sided match but it was better then nothing .
Indian team played great yesterday and they win it . i see team sipirt good batting good bowling nice fielding by Indian team yesterday . hope you best of luck in this world cup .
i wish govt keep away dirty politics from sports and we will see more such clashes in cricket between two nations. no war yes to sports .in fact sports are very good therapy to fight extremism terrorism and hate . when cultures meet people realize other side is also same like us human . hope both sides think like humans .

Thanks Imran Sb. Hopefully your team get out of the mess and we'll see some best competition. Also, Kudos to Amir, the solo best bowler in WC so far.

We are no more a match to Gangadeshi. We need lots of introspection on how we went so low. We have captain without any special talent, Chrisma and personality who can't inspire his team. How from level of Wasim, Waqar, Shoaib, Asif, Amir, we reached at level of Hassan Ali and Wahab?

Why we are still depending on failure like Shoaib and Hafeez? Where are youngsters?

You're a class act

respect is earned and is always given due credit. only trolls will do the otherwise, do not ruin this thread and let it end on a good note.

Back
Top Bottom