What's new

congratulations my dear Indian fellows

From the likes of Wasim Akram, Jawed Miandad and Imran khan its quite a fall for Pakistan team.
And I am not talking about the fortunes. winning and losing is part of the game but the current generation of players from Pakistan is crap to be honest.

It's just a game, why drag this nonsense into it, hoped you guys would learn something from last time you bragged about fathers day bullshit.
They will never learn lesson because only mature and sensible people show some grace in win ..people with narrow mind and heart jump up and down like monkeys as if they have conquered the world by winning one match

Thank you Imran Bhai I wish I could Share a drink with you in the name of friendship and true Sportsmen spirit . IF you ask Me I blame PCB . they have 4 years to get the Best squad on field not sure what went wrong. I personally believe this is not bout the yesterdays game but there is some serous issue's with selectors , if given a chance there are lot of Young chap's ready in Pakistan who can deliver a great game. Demonizing current squid is like making them space goat's because I believe the real issue is with PCB

exactly footballers train play and run like crazy they maintain highest standards of fitness they party like crazy and yet on field they give their 100% not just for their country but also for clubs they are employed to play for!

and ffs stop rubbing your glory on utds failure last fours seasons been like torture!

and i dont see utd reaching the top for 6-8 years until some ahole in club realizes that Ed woodword is the wrong guy for the job and fires his ***!
Don't worry, Ole's at the wheel.
Pmsl

Oh bhai all those thinking its first time that lost with india. They are better team and we sont have our strength in bowling now. Ahsan Ali and.Wahab are not good bowler. Gave away too many runs without or less wicket yet selector cant see it.

Malik is done. Who took 38 guy to worldcup. He knew he ia out of form thats why didnt play with england to hide himself and the rest his performance in worldcup we all know.

we were out played ... feel sorry for poor Aamir though he seems to be one man army against everyone in this tournament

Thanks, Imran bhai. Winning and losing is part of the game. You win some and lose some. It was always over expectation from your team for this match. They are kind of rebuilding and with all the mess going around, it takes time.

They will never learn lesson because only mature and sensible people show some grace in win ..people with narrow mind and heart jump up and down like monkeys as if they have conquered the world by winning one match
Atleast Pakistani public is not AS thickheaded as Indians

How intelligent of you to generalize the whole nation by the actions of a few. Some random people on the internet doesn't represent our country, our cricket team does. Have you seen the team even celebrating after the win, they were very professional. And by the way, idiots aren't confined to any boundary. They can be found everywhere in the world.

I read Kohli's interview before the match and i'd say i have not come across such mature thought process and professional approach in cricket before. All Indian sports teams have been on a steady path to professionalism.
Congratulations to Indian team and people for putting up a spectacular game. :cheers:

yes....even after winning the Indian cricketers behaved like true professionals....great ....wish you WC win...India

LOL, so much love and ignorance around. It makes feel laugh on those spinless, clueless and useless Indians who are embracing this high level of drama. After losing so many compatriot civilian and military personnel in hand of those jahil jihadis, getting backstabbed after every peace initiative, they have a hope for a kind of "peace". Nevertheless, it's Pakistan for whom this "peace" is vital for its survival and not that much India. Ignorantly forgetting everything, just using word "love" and "no to war" makes them feel "mature".:lol: Politicians are far more mindful people than these petty player who are concerned about nothing at all except their game.

Here it was necessity by ICC to play with Pakistan and nothing else. Don't expect anything more.

Harmony & love? Partition was done because of hate. So the country who is the ultimate result of partition and wouldn't have been there on map otherwise is the reason of the ruckus. Coincidently, this is the same country who's responsible for proliferation all kind of terrorism around its neighborhood. It's now asking for peace only after losing the teeth. But it won't change ever.

Mumbai, Pulwama, that bloody Jaish and LeT they shamelessly defend, the dumbos here will forget everything. They aren't asking for peace because they want peace but because they can't afford conflict. If given chance, next time Taliban will hit India.

Back
Top Bottom