What's new

congratulations my dear Indian fellows

indians played likedtrue professionals while our fkers were yawning!!

and good team won!

indians and pakistanis should learn from our cricket players. Have disagreements on various topics, but still be civil and get along personally.
Hazaron khwahishen aesi ke har khwahish pe dam nikley

Yeah I saw Sarafaraz yawning a lot. Why your team management didn't give them enough rest?
i dont think rest would have changed the outcome of the game! india is a better team and could have won easily!

I always say that even with all the enmity between our two countries on geo-political front, it doesn't reflect in our cricket games. Yes there are some shameful things, but in the end they are forgotten and only the game is remembered.
The best thing is that even after loss, we recognise the effort by other team and their key players and praise them. (Amir is one hell of a bowler, I wish we had him :P)

I wish i could say the same about Bangladesh though :/

@Imran Khan

Thank you very much, sir.

I am however sorry to note that fans of my team on the Net by and large remain as obnoxious and as devoid of sportsmanship and grace as they ever have been.

Regards

congratulations my dear Indian fellows . TBH it was fun and enjoyment yesterday and i have enjoy some hours trolling thrilling moments and watching this match . although it was one sided match but it was better then nothing .
Indian team played great yesterday and they win it . i see team sipirt good batting good bowling nice fielding by Indian team yesterday . hope you best of luck in this world cup .
i wish govt keep away dirty politics from sports and we will see more such clashes in cricket between two nations. no war yes to sports .in fact sports are very good therapy to fight extremism terrorism and hate . when cultures meet people realize other side is also same like us human . hope both sides think like humans .

my favorite pic from yesterday match

64314993_2181133952005771_6857621208888770560_n.jpg
Nice game by India, no doubt. Very professional team and I will be sad if they will not win the world Cup.

What rest ??ek tu cricket waisy hi had harami ka game professional footballer nearly played 200 days in year that was never an excuse .And about that sheesha thread ??do they party as hard as them ??bhai saab baatain hain let them enjoy their excuses now open another threads business as usual should resume i never troll in sport threads ""You'll Never Walk Alone""" :fans:
i dont think rest would have changed the outcome of the game! india is a better team and could have won easily!

What rest ??ek tu cricket waisy hi had harami ka game professional footballer nearly played 200 days in year that was never an excuse .And about that sheesha thread ??do they party as hard as them ??bhai saab baatain hain let them enjoy their excuses now open another threads business as usual should resume i never troll in sport threads ""You'll Never Walk Alone""" :fans:
exactly footballers train play and run like crazy they maintain highest standards of fitness they party like crazy and yet on field they give their 100% not just for their country but also for clubs they are employed to play for!

and ffs stop rubbing your glory on utds failure last fours seasons been like torture!

and i dont see utd reaching the top for 6-8 years until some ahole in club realizes that Ed woodword is the wrong guy for the job and fires his ***!

No Comparison.

As if "Gama Pehlwan" was having a wrestling bout with "Sheeda Chirhi".

What an amazing history MNU have i rem first saw CR wearing red devils jersey but in cricket when they claim such excuse lack of rest and this and that samjhoo aag hi laag jaati haii
exactly footballers train play and run like crazy they maintain highest standards of fitness they party like crazy and yet on field they give their 100% not just for their country but also for clubs they are employed to play for!

and ffs stop rubbing your glory on utds failure last fours seasons been like torture!

and i dont see utd reaching the top for 6-8 years until some ahole in club realizes that Ed woodword is the wrong guy for the job and fires his ***!

What an amazing history MNU have i rem first saw CR wearing red devils jersey but in cricket when they claim such excuse lack of rest and this and that samjhoo aag hi laag jaati haii
yeh man seriously!! name one cricketer who comes near fitness or professional level or Cr or messi or even giggs (pun intended).

cricket is lame boring sports now used to be a huge fan when fast bowling was actually a skill used to watch test matches and everything but now i find cricket itna boring keh t20 dekhnay gaya dubai aur stadium may soo gaya!

Back
Top Bottom