What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only controversial hashtags get noticed. It isn't as big as you are making it. You are being counter productive when implying that. People here are commenting because this is their hobby and they enjoy analyzing social /political issues.

Probably you took it a bit too literally.
Its not just about the hashtag you know. Its the reason and the collective mentality of the people that goes on to create that and the fact that it is trending high, suggests a growing number of people subscribing to the idea, who were otherwise moderate and tolerant in their outlook.
Now that is alarming and a matter of concern. Downplaying the same is synonymous to covering a wound with sticker, so that you cannot see it for the time being. But it will eventually lead to gangrene.

You know the other day, I was on my way home, walking back in the middle of the day on a main road, two local people from a Church up the street had their chairs out besides the pavement, they stopped me and asked if they could say a prayer for me, they did not ask for my name, they did not ask my religion, they did not ask who I was or what I do, they greeted me with smiles, they didn't ask me to convert or anything, they said a prayer, smiled and told me they were from the Church just up the street. That's the place of religion in European society.

Meanwhile, we're busy walking around in these alien dresses, offending the locals and causing security problems, not assimilating or integrating, committing heinous crimes and acts of terror, all while our community leaders have nothing better to do but rant about petty issues. You go to even a good mosque, they will tell you to give to charity 100 times every week, they will tell you to never miss a prayer. They will push for petty things that will make us better Muslims, never have I seen even one of these useless leaders of ours, tell our kids to become good human beings and then look at the details. Never has the issue radical brand of Islam ever been discussed.

We ? o_O

I don't have the enthusiasm to post the stats about how terrorism in Europe is a fraction of a percentage of the total acts of terrorism committed therein ! :(

You need to stop telling us what we should do so know we can tolerate and forgive many things but not insult of RASOOL SAW and also if they are going to keep attacking Muslim Lands they should not expect to remain peaceful for ever they insult our PROPHET SAW they attack Muslims all over the world they supporrt mass murders done by terrorist state of Israel and after all this they think they can remain in Peace @TankMan @Gufi

You know how many people insult our Prophet PBUH on the internet on a daily basis?
You know how many have? Today alone I saw yet another person. Are you going to kill all of them?
Did all of those people deserve to be killed?

You know who kills more Muslims, than the US, West, Israel, India, Godzilla, T-Rex combined?
Answer: Muslims themselves, people who think like you.

Well I can speak for Pakistani mullahs only, and the problem in Pakistan is that it's no open secret that usually, the families send their dumbest children, who suck at school, to become mullahs and haafiz-e-qurans. Those dumb children then grow up to become our muftis and prayer leaders. We've basically left our religious matters to the dumbest segment of the society. It's like eugenics, but instead of culling the dumb, we send them to become religious speakers.

There should be a country wide IQ test for mullahs in Pakistan. I'd expect an average score of 60-70 max.

As for these terrorists in the west of Arabian backgrounds; well this is what I have noticed of Arabians(and Afghans) living in the west. A lot of them are refugees. The said refugees generally don't have a culture of education. Their under-educated parents don't instill the values of education into their children. Secondly, most oriental cultures have a concept of machoness deeply ingrained in them. Hence a lot of our members find groups like ISIS, Taliban appealing for they display machoness in public by carrying all the guns and stuff. Those were my 2 cents.
Bulls eye on the machoness and chest-thumping mard-e-momins. But to be entirely fair, it is present to an equal extent among American rednecks.

Prove the bold part or forever hold your tongue!

Hatred spewed by your like is what is causing this...the hatred is from the human self of you nothing to do with ANY RELIGION! Example is not being happy with anything...even when the Prophet said no and let the Jew live instead of doing as that which those before were known to do:

He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 2 Kings 2:24

But they mocked God's messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the LORD was aroused against his people and there was no remedy. 2 Chronicles 36:16
Is any religion that naive, not to take any kind of criticism, every religion goes through change, criticism or no criticism, no religion is perfect , and regarding wrath of god or whatever, heaven and hell lies here only, only humans can kill others in the name of one they have not seen and then justify it.

We ? o_O

I don't have the enthusiasm to post the stats about how terrorism in Europe is a fraction of a percentage of the total acts of terrorism committed therein ! :(

I've seen the stats. At least once before in a similar debate.

lol, you're the most hated people in the world, lol, how does it feel? lol
We are not muslims for being famous,like some cool kid in the college.
We are muslims because we want and choose to be such.
If anyone has problem with that,i won't lose my sleep on that. You may.

Allah has promised the hypocrite men, and the hypocrite women and the disbelievers, Fire (of) Hell, they (will) abide forever in it. It (is) sufficient for them. And Allah has cursed them, and for them (is) a punishment enduring.

AYAT at-Taubah 9:68.

i have a question. so,the people who died in this terrorists attack for creating cartoons and mocking the prophet, will they be now spending the rest of their "life after death" in hell? for ever?

Then how can you imply that all or a majority of 'us' are rotten apples ? :(
No no no. You guys are not rotten apples. At all. But Islam is a part of your identity. And there are Muslims, who seek to hijack that identity, and remake it in a terribly violent fashion. People like Zarvan for example.
Your silence is then a tacit approval for that change in that identity in the eyes of the others. Ultimately, identity is a product of actions. So take action yourself, and don't be a mute spectator. As a non-Muslim I am mystified. Don't you see it? How these terrorists dishonor you? How they drag your name through the mud? Stop them!

You know how many people insult our Prophet PBUH on the internet on a daily basis?
You know how many have? Today alone I saw yet another person. Are you going to kill all of them?
Did all of those people deserve to be killed?

You know who kills more Muslims, than the US, West, Israel, India, Godzilla, T-Rex combined?
Answer: Muslims themselves, people who think like you.
Oh the irony, the prophet get all the hatred due to radicals, like it or not and will get continued to do so, if this superior mentality doesn't change.

Don't you see it? How these terrorists dishonor you? How they drag your name through the mud? Stop them!

I understand where you're coming from but look at things from our perspective as well.

Every survey that is carried out indicates that Pakistanis and Muslims reject violence and extremism, Muslims from all walks of life have been condemning ourselves hoarse over these incidents whenever they've happened, Muslims have died through these condemnations and our soldiers are battling it out this menace of extremism and fanaticism that has gripped Pakistan and the Muslim world leading to tens of thousands of our own dead !

I can't imagine what else needs to be said for the voices to be heard ?

We are not muslims for being famous,like some cool kid in the college.
We are muslims because we want and choose to be such.
If anyone has problem with that,i won't lose my sleep on that. You may.
The world is changing very, very rapidly. Simply put, advances in robotics, nanomedicine or quantum computingwould mean that the way of life that we know currently will not be there in the twenty-second century. Being hated by the world would also mean losing out on that technological highway.

I understand where you're coming from but look at things from our perspective as well.

Every survey that is carried out indicates that Pakistanis and Muslims reject violence and extremism, Muslims from all walks of life have been condemning ourselves hoarse over these incidents whenever they've happened, Muslims have died through these condemnations and our soldiers are battling it out this menace of extremism and fanaticism that has gripped Pakistan and the Muslim world leading to tens of thousands of our own dead !

I can't imagine what else needs to be said for the voices to be heard ?
They do. The vast majority of them do (over 98%). In fact, if I remember well, Muslims reject violence at a higher ate than all other religions in the Western world. But you know the thing about asymmetrical warfare - it takes only 10 people to cause terror and grab headlines. Condemnation is all right.
But you HAVE to take the next step - actively stopping them. 2000 French Muslim youths fled their homes to join ISIS. Why? Who radicalized them? The Muslim community has to neutralize such sources of radicalization. If an Imam condones terror, kick that guy out of the mosque. Teach the youth about tolerance. Practice tolerance, not just condemn violence. support gay rights. Support female rights. Don't be agnostic about extremism. Combat it.

There should be a country wide IQ test for mullahs in Pakistan. I'd expect an average score of 60-70 max.
The same test should also be mandatory for ultra- liberals and Islamophobes, who instead of reading Quran with translation and Islamic jurisprudence, and understanding Islam, find it convenient to mock Islam right and left. Extremist mullahs are huge problem but so are the ultra-liberals who mock Islam and incite people to adopt violent means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom