What's new

Congrats to Mossa on 5000 posts

..........«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·».........
«·´¨*·.¸¸.«.^^~CONGRATS~^^·».¸¸.·*¨`·»
..........«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·».........

Actually Mossa you Persian God King and I did agree on the Peace thread lol once again congrats

Yeah those fights were getting exhaustive and I was pretty sure everyone was quite sick of it.

5000 posts..damn ! Dude, How does a Medical Student manage that ? I'm sure you'd be writing away about the F-18 SEs in your anatomy paper ! :) Anyway, jokes aside...'Mahbrook' !

Mosa maaaaaaaaaaan
You rock buddy
The most generous poster on this forum
We have bashed him alot still he is on this forum
but still thanks for staying on this forum
and shuting up many arab haters

BTW this post marks the return of the GHOST on PDF
Call-Of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2-Ghost-Widescreen-Wallpaper.jpg

Congratulations, Mosamania for your 5000th post!:enjoy:

Even though I have different views to that of yours, I do recognise that nobody can force their views or opinions on others. Lets tolerate each other and maintain peace! :meeting:

5000 posts..damn ! Dude, How does a Medical Student manage that ? I'm sure you'd be writing away about the F-18 SEs in your anatomy paper ! :) Anyway, jokes aside...'Mahbrook' !

Thanks. I am actually holding a Snell Clinical Anatomy book as we speak. The forum certainly does NOT help in studying but you get addicted to it.....DAMN YOU PDF DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

And yes I actually draw fighter jets in my notebook in a boring lecture.....People think it's weird but I think it's awesome :D

Mosa maaaaaaaaaaan
You rock buddy
The most generous poster on this forum
We have bashed him alot still he is on this forum
but still thanks for staying on this forum
and shuting up many arab haters

BTW this post marks the return of the GHOST on PDF
Call-Of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2-Ghost-Widescreen-Wallpaper.jpg

GHOOOOOST my buddy where have ya been I missed youuu. Its been long man.

Back
Top Bottom