What's new

Congrats to Mossa on 5000 posts

I bet in your surgery classes when you open one of those dummies (or fresh corpses) up you're perturbed to find that they don't even have a phased-dopler let alone an AESA ! :enjoy:

I had a corpse in an exam and I had to locate the Median nerve in the arm in front of the examiners I accidentally said Mig nerve and they I tried to play it cool but one of the examiners said "Excuse me??" I looked at him as if it his own fault for not listening and said "Median" in a surprised look in my face.

So yeah it gets into your head xD

Thing while I was cutting the arm up I had a video battle playing in my head of a Mig-29 VS F-15 caused by an F-15 flying overhead of us (College is next to an Air Force base).

Mubarak ........
:blink: my first reaction was this
it looks like you have joined the form few days ago and now you have 5000 post.
i like your post. very clear thoughts. keep it up bro.

I had a corpse in an exam and I had to locate the Median nerve in the arm in front of the examiners I accidentally said Mig nerve and they I tried to play it cool but one of the examiners said "Excuse me??" I looked at him as if it his own fault for not listening and said "Median" in a surprised look in my face.

So yeah it gets into your head xD

Thing while I was cutting the arm up I had a video battle playing in my head of a Mig-29 VS F-15 caused by an F-15 flying overhead of us (College is next to an Air Force base).

if you have to do surgery in real life, you will turn the patient into F-15 plane and then the patient will fly:victory:

Back
Top Bottom