What's new

Congrats ajtr for completing 8000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qibla, yea apan ka style hey aur shaed mughrab ki rangeen fazaoun ka bi thora asar hey.

Janaab aap tou anqareeb angraizoon say azaad ho jaein gey doo hazaar chaudaa mein....Hum inglistaan kay basee wausay kay waisay hii reh jaein gey....
Aur aap ney theek farmayaa yeh sara maghribi asarr gai....
2014 kay baad aap ko gaelic kii taleem hasil kernee hogee :lol:

Congratulations AJTR.

You posts are mostly unique & your logic is unbeatable at many times. I am sure if you stop bringing in hindu-gods or self-concluding acts of religious-figures & bringing in indian soildier tragedies, you can be a great poster & one the most favourite PDFer to many even if you speak against india or Pakistan.Criticism is accepted but within a level of decency & mutual respects.

Hope to see more posts from you. Stay blessed! Many blessing for your angel zainab :)

Janaab aap tou anqareeb angraizoon say azaad ho jaein gey doo hazaar chaudaa mein....Hum inglistaan kay basee wausay kay waisay hii reh jaein gey....
Aur aap ney theek farmayaa yeh sara maghribi asarr gai....
2014 kay baad aap ko gaelic kii taleem hasil kernee hogee :lol:

Safriz are you a male or female.

^^^ After 9000 posts and 2 years on the forum...people cant tell i am male or female :cry:

Congratz ajtr on completing milestone of 8000 post and becoming elite member

Good gesture mate :tup: - She deserves it. She might have thrown many Indians off-balance but I would like to see them to be sportive enough and congratulate her. And few owe her an apology as well for commenting about her and her family and not even sparing her child.

CongratS .. Keep iT CominG !:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom