What's new

Congrats ajtr for completing 8000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3p1r6r.jpg

congrats

Congrats her majesty,the queen, the countess of Dantewada:china::D

Congratulations for this milestone. I don't think i could reach there before 2020.:cheesy:

Congratulations....

Have been facing such questions from time immemorial frompdf indians.many went pink in trying to unravel my identity.:lol:

I dont stop you whaterver you want to imagine you are free too.....:D..........but dont make it your obsession...............:)

An Indian would not write देता / देती as dita / diti . But that transliteration seems to be very common among Pakistanis. Maybe the Urdu script does not have the correct sounds.

An Indian would not write देता / देती as dita / diti . But that transliteration seems to be very common among Pakistanis. Maybe the Urdu script does not have the correct sounds.
Theek pandit maharaj agali baar ghalati theek kar doongi software main........................:lol:

330384bc-c16c-41fc-9a5b-dc54ad90041d.jpg

More details here
Bilkul ...ek hi thali ke baigan jo hain.....

Many congrats AJTR gee...we share political views i guess :)

Keep supporting INDIA always please: )

Theek pandit maharaj agali baar ghalati theek kar doongi software main........................:lol:

Software is relevant for generating Devanagari / Urdu script, not for typing Hindi / Urdu in Roman script as you do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom