What's new

Congrats ajtr for completing 8000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crongrats To your 8000 Post completion, I wonder how many of them are troll threads or replies??

Congrts Ajtr.... you post things that are close to my heart, except for ranting against Sir Imran Khan which upsets me the most... though only once but I remember anyone who speaks against my Leader like as if he/she is attacking me, although insults directed against me go unnoticed by me... :p :D

Congrts Ajtr.... you post things that are close to my heart, except for ranting against Sir Imran Khan which upsets me the most... though only once but I remember anyone who speaks against my Leader like as if he/she is attacking me, although insults directed against me go unnoticed by me... :p :D

Reminds me about one of my good friend with whom i was once having a political discussion and he said to me "Zaki I respect your point of view but please, you can swear my mother but do not criticise Benazir Bhutto as she is my leader and I will never tolerate criticism on her" :rofl:

I was stunned when he said this to me and I made sure that I don't discuss sensitive issues of politics with him ever again. That was back in 2007 I think when Benazir was still alive

Reminds me about one of my good friend with whom i was once having a political discussion and he said to me "Zaki I respect your point of view but please, you can swear my mother but do not criticise Benazir Bhutto as she is my leader and I will never tolerate criticism on her" :rofl:

I was stunned when he said this to me and I made sure that I don't discuss sensitive issues of politics with him ever again. That was back in 2007 I think when Benazir was still alive
constant thoughts flows like a river never changes course unless its floods time......:P

My criticism of IK is art not rants..Btw everyone accuse me of ranting against their favourite leaders.May be one reason i dont like politicians.And IK is one now.Btw thank for congrats .

online ranting karo gay tou trolling hogi... :D ap asal mein ghair siyasi family say ho na tou abhi apko politics or political culture ka pata nahi hai... ahista ahista lag jay ga... though tu nay vote ganjay ko hi dena hai... I am sure :D :argh:

online ranting karo gay tou trolling hogi... :D ap asal mein ghair siyasi family say ho na tou abhi apko politics or political culture ka pata nahi hai... ahista ahista lag jay ga... though tu nay vote ganjay ko hi dena hai... I am sure :D :argh:
lota culture...................:rofl:

constant thoughts flows like a river never changes course unless its floods time......:P

My criticism of IK is art not rants..Btw everyone accuse me of ranting against their favourite leaders.May be one reason i dont like politicians.And IK is one now.Btw thank for congrats .

It was the only comment I saw you make about Imran Khan, and it was a one line rant... anyway its not that I wanted to remind you of it as if I am holding a grudge against you, but a light hearted comment with respect to the occasion of you celebrating Elite status :)

lota culture...................:rofl:

see a rant... :P

Pakistan main hamesha se aik rawayat rahi hai ke either you are voting for PPP or voting against PPP (which means voting for other parties of course). When I grew up, i found both major political parties highly corrupt... didn't like ANP, MQM, Islamic parties since the day I learned about them but that didn't even matter since they had very little influence in politics of Punjab. Now the trend is changing there is a youth that similar to PPP will either vote for PTI or against PTI. I guess I was always a big supporter of PTI but since it has become like any political party in Pakistan and I hardly see any difference in it... Now my vote is going to be either for-PTI or against-PTI depending upon the circumstances/my up-to-date opinion near the general elections.
It was the only comment I saw you make about Imran Khan, and it was a one line rant... anyway its not that I wanted to remind you of it as if I am holding a grudge against you, but a light hearted comment with respect to the occasion of you celebrating Elite status :)

You know she is pro PPP :rofl:

Lets not derail this thread dedicated to ajtr :D - we can always discuss politics in relevant threads :lol:

such blind dedication with any political leader is not good no matter how good he may seem :)

Pakistan main hamesha se aik rawayat rahi hai ke either you are voting for PPP or voting against PPP (which means voting for other parties of course). When I grew up, i found both major political parties highly corrupt... didn't like ANP, MQM, Islamic parties since the day I learned about them but that didn't even matter since they had very little influence in politics of Punjab. Now the trend is changing there is a youth that similar to PPP will either vote for PTI or against PTI. I guess I was always a big supporter of PTI but since it has become like any political party in Pakistan and I hardly see any difference in it... Now my vote is going to be either for-PTI or against-PTI depending upon the circumstances/my up-to-date opinion near the general elections.

Lets not derail this thread dedicated to ajtr :D - we can always discuss politics in relevant threads :lol:

mein nay tou waise hi light hearted comment kiya tha Ajtr kay liye tu awane nooner bhech mein khud para :P

such blind dedication with any political leader is not good no matter how good he may seem :)

true as far as you dont know who I am !! :P

Oh main koi jiyala-vyala nahi. i just like zardari's survival instincts. thats it.And i like benazir coz she was another iron lady (tongue in cheek comment)

see a rant... :P
i could have replied you there.then why puncture the balloon of IK fans so i left it .waise hi itnae dushman bana liye hain maine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom