What's new

Confirmation required: BAF to loan one squadron of J-10A.

Again, it is almost impossible that China is going to do such thing.

This matter doesn't concern your country in first place.

Let me put it plainly and simply. THE CHINESE WON'T RISK %1 OF A CHANCE FOR REVEALING THEIR HI-TECH JETS TO AN ALLY OF A HOSTILE STATE TO THE PRC.

china already offered Bangladesh J10A , but sheikh hasina decided to go for Russian Su. why are you commenting when you dnt knöw anything about bd-china relationship.

china already offered Bangladesh J10A , but sheikh hasina decided to go for Russian Su. why are you commenting when you dnt knöw anything about bd-china relationship.

He is trolling here....

what about JF-17 then.
Oh we fooled again.

I don't open my mouth at random bro :no:

China hasn't given any country the green light to procure the J-10. In fact, the export version - except Pakistan's - is under development. Link1

what about JF-17 then.
Oh we fooled again.

JF17 was designed to replace the F7s of Pakistan and other Chinese customers(us too).J10 is a different role player then JF17....since we have new F7s we are not going with JF17....when we also replace all existing F7s in the future we will probably go with JF17.

Most likely not. BD is an ally to India. the PLA isn't stupid, please don't bother looking into it.

So far there is no sign that India successfully reverse engineered any warplane, also Indians claim that they do not engage in any such act.

That would explain us buying most of the equipment form China.....That would also explain why China would love to arm it's enemies ally....PLA isn't stupid....the guy who told you BD is an ally to India is more than stupid.Bangladesh and India has close to zero military relation.Our economic trade with China dwarfs our trade with India.

The Saudi Arabian poster thinks we purchase our planes and weapons from India because it is our friend on paper only.

what about JF-17 then.
Oh we fooled again.

JF-17 do not satisfy the criteria set by the BAF. BAF officers have minutely evaluated the plane and seem to have decided not to induct it.

Back
Top Bottom