What's new

Confirmation required: BAF to loan one squadron of J-10A.

India has good resources in BD. And I say it again, if we need Blueprint of J10 we can get it from Israel.. The Spy sattelites/drones can track J10 behaviour (flight profile).

For flight profile of J10 we don't need to come near. The weapon, avionics etc can be snooped easily..

Again you resources are in the political and civilian power structure completely separated from the military complex.You can use your satellites on China.You will need to PAY for the weapons and avionics.

Again you resources are in the political and civilian power structure completely separated from the military complex.You can use your satellites on China.You will need to PAY for the weapons and avionics.

Consider it done..

Well actually the J10As are on par to the Mig 29SMTs and may be UG versions but I doubt that much better, as for the Mirages I think the J10As are better. The J10Bs are much better then either, and the tech in them are quite new, so it's unlikely we would have access to them any time soon.

I think it's actually a good idea to lease the J10As for the time being, say the next 5-10 years then by which time our economy should exceed $250bn and with a annual defence budget of over $5bn we can buy the export versions of the J31s. Then with a combination of J31s and later blocks of Chinese built J17s or J10Bs, we will have a small but effective airforce.

Since we have a very high possibility of getting Sukhois from Russia I think it will be great if we can get a future export variant of the J11....as they have the same platform!

Consider it done..
Not money.We want toys.

My point is very simple, Snooping in BD is very very easy than snooping in China..

Snooping in to India is even easier...according to your compatriots we have millions(if not billions) of our people walking around in your country...a couple of years later they will be in your military.

To our indian "friends" what's the point in you getting data from the BAF on the J10As, I would be really worried if your intell is so bad that you have to wait for us to get it. Man it's not as if it's their cutting edge tech, it's been flying for over a decade, and trust me the rate at which they are progressing you got far more to be worried about.

They wouldn't be developing the J31s as export fighters if the J10s were that "top of the line".

So far there is no sign that India successfully reverse engineered any warplane, also Indians claim that they do not engage in any such act.

It's not about reverse engineering, it's about understanding an enemy fighter.

Not money.We want toys.

Snooping in to India is even easier...according to your compatriots we have millions(if not billions) of our people walking around in your country...a couple of years later they will be in your military.

They already are, didn't you know MMS is actually DGFI plant, why else would we be able to send those billions of BDs there.

As usual Bangladeshis are getting their hopes high on an unconfirmed report. It could a few F-7BGI again for all you know. China is aware of the RAW crusaders in Bangladesh, if Munshi knows about it, then China definitely would, they are not going to risk it. http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...w-trained-crusader-100-action-bangladesh.html

With the puppet RAWamy govt in power, it is a good news for India if true, but I highly doubt it. :confused:

J-10 will be an old and out-dated tech compared to what the Chinese will have in their arsenal when you go to war with them.You should plant your spies to get a closer look at the j-20/31....J-10 is a handgun compared to those.

Not money.We want toys.

Agree, But as far I know BD has no fear from India. What will you do by getting information of Indian systems?? As far I know Bangla ppl are slave of some XYZ country...

J-10 will be an old and out-dated tech compared to what the Chinese will have in their arsenal when you go to war with them.You should plant your spies to get a closer look at the j-20/31....J-10 is a handgun compared to those.

First of all, much to the dismay of the Chinese cheerleaders on pdf, that's not happening anytime soon, may never happen actually. But every little bit helps.

Thats what I was saying to bangla warriors.... These ppl believe we are chinese... We are not chinese we don't steal technology...

As usual Bangladeshis are getting their hopes high on an unconfirmed report. It could a few F-7BGI again for all you know. China is aware of the RAW crusaders in Bangladesh, if Munshi knows about it, then China definitely would, they are not going to risk it. http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...w-trained-crusader-100-action-bangladesh.html

With the puppet RAWamy govt in power, it is a good news for India if true, but I highly doubt it. :confused:

Don't worry jaunty, you may have your 100 but we have our 1 billion, plus MMS.

Back
Top Bottom