What's new

Confirmation required: BAF to loan one squadron of J-10A.

Specifications for J-10A

1) General characteristics
Crew: 1
Length: 15.49 m (50.82 ft)
Wingspan: 9.75 m (31.99 ft)
Height: 5.43 m (17.81 ft)
Wing area: 33.1 m² (356.3 ft²)
Empty weight: 9,750 kg (21,495 lb)
Loaded weight: 12,400 kg (28,600 lb)
Useful load: 6,000 kg[52] (13,200lb)
Max. takeoff weight: 19,277 kg (42,500 lb)
Powerplant: 1 × Saturn-Lyulka AL-31FN or WS-10A Taihang turbofan
Dry thrust: 79.43 kN / 89.17 kN (17,860 lbf / 19,000 lbf)
Thrust with afterburner: 125 kN / 130 kN (27,999 lbf / 29,000 lbf)

2) Performance
Maximum speed: Mach 2.2 at altitude, Mach 1.2 at sea level
g-limits: +9/-3 g (+88/-29 m/s², +290/-97 ft/s²
Combat radius: 1,600 km (with air to air refueling), 550 km (without air to air refueling)
Ferry range: 1,850 km
Service ceiling: 18,000 m (59,055 ft)
Wing loading: 381 kg/m² (78 lb/ft²)
Thrust/weight: 1.024 (with AL-31); 1.085 (with WS-10A)

3) Armament
Guns: 1× 23mm twin-barrel cannon
Hardpoints: 11 in total (6× under-wing, 5× under-fuselage) with a capacity of 6,000 kg
(13,228 lb) external fuel and ordnance[43]
Rockets: 90 mm unguided rocket pods
Missiles:
Air-to-air missiles: PL-8, PL-9, PL-11, PL-12
Air-to-surface missiles: PJ-9, YJ-9K
Bombs: laser-guided bombs (LT-2), glide bombs (LS-6) and unguided bombs
Others: Up to 3 external fuel drop-tanks (1× under-fuselage, 2× under-wing) for extended
range and loitering time
Avionics: Unknown phased array radar
NRIET KLJ-10 multi-mode fire-control radar
Externally mounted avionics pods:
Type Hongguang-I infra-red search and track pod
BM/KG300G self-protection jamming pod
KZ900 electronic reconnaissance pod
Blue Sky navigation/attack pod
FILAT (Forward-looking Infra-red Laser Attack Targeting) pod

we are the second largest importer of chinese weapon after pakistan. lol

Importing weapons is one thing, handing over a technology in a golden plate is another thing :lol: ..

the Chinese are too reluctant to do such thing.

WTF?????..................

Yes :what: .....

That would explain us buying most of the equipment form China.....That would also explain why China would love to arm it's enemies ally....PLA isn't stupid....the guy who told you BD is an ally to India is more than stupid.Bangladesh and India has close to zero military relation.Our economic trade with China dwarfs our trade with India.

Oh yeah, I know nothing, but you obviously don't.

sorry, your rationale doesn't look too rational....

Your Awami league Gov't is a client to India.

Most likely not. BD is an ally to India. the PLA isn't stupid, please don't bother looking into it.

It's not BD, but our govt BAL {Bangladesh awami league} who is the ally/stooge of India, thus BAL govt is very unpopular now.

But we do not have any defence tie with India, and hopefully never will be.

It's not BD, but our govt BAL who is the ally/stooge of India, thus BAL govt is very unpopular now.

But we do not have any defence tie with India, and hopefully never will be.

Point taken Sir, all the best to the people of the BD :wave:

Point taken Sir, all the best to the people of the BD :wave:

I also have doubt on this news, as there is a possibility that India may get necessary info from BAF when BAL is our govt. And Wiki says: So far, only the PAF has signed a contract making it the only export contract for the J-10.

Will be following this thread to know if the news is true/hoax.

I also have doubt on this news, as there is a possibility that India may get necessary info from BAF when BAL is our govt.

It would be better if you guys started working with trusted partners. Anyway, the BD is a peace-loving country, nothing is going to happen.

Importing weapons is one thing, handing over a technology in a golden plate is another thing :lol: ..

the Chinese are too reluctant to do such thing.

Yes :what: .....

Oh yeah, I know nothing, but you obviously don't.

Your Awami league Gov't is a client to India.

When you import weapons you actually give up their technology.......when they sell us SAMs,Anti-Ship missiles they are actually giving them up to India....putting themselves and their other ally in the area(who uses those very weapons) in danger.They are smarter that you are....And yes I know more about my country and the politics of my region more than you do.

Again, it is almost impossible that China is going to do such thing.

When you import weapons you actually give up their technology.......when they sell us SAMs,Anti-Ship missiles they are actually giving them up to India....putting themselves and their other ally in the area(who uses those very weapons) in danger.They are smarter that you are....And yes I know more about my country and the politics of my region more than you do.

This matter doesn't concern your country in first place.

tot of which weapon?

Let me put it plainly and simply. THE CHINESE WON'T RISK %1 OF A CHANCE FOR REVEALING THEIR HI-TECH JETS TO AN ALLY OF A HOSTILE STATE TO THE PRC.

Again, it is almost impossible that China is going to do such thing.

This matter doesn't concern your country in first place.

Let me put it plainly and simply. THE CHINESE WON'T RISK %1 OF A CHANCE FOR REVEALING THEIR HI-TECH JETS TO AN ALLY OF A HOSTILE STATE TO THE PRC.

What do you mean it doesn't concern my country.....why would China sell Bangladesh anything if we are allies with a hostile state?J-10 is not an alien technology....India already has Russian jets that are capable enough to counter anything J-10 can put forward.Regarding China's involvement in South Asia your knowledge ends at the borders of Pakistan.Guess what China is also selling us Subs and India will probably get their hands on them also.

I'm worried. Bangladesh has already overtaken India in terms of geopolitical importance and at this rate will soon overtake Pakistan too.

Troll reported.

I also have doubt on this news, as there is a possibility that India may get necessary info from BAF when BAL is our govt. And Wiki says: So far, only the PAF has signed a contract making it the only export contract for the J-10.

Do you seriously think that Indians come to our military bases and check out all the Chinese weapons during BAL regime?

@Anubis
What do you mean it doesn't concern my country.....why would China sell Bangladesh anything if we are allies with a hostile state?J-10 is not an alien technology....India already has Russian jets that are capable enough to counter anything J-10 can put forward.Regarding China's involvement in South Asia your knowledge ends at the borders of Pakistan.Guess what China is also selling us Subs and India will probably get their hands on them also.
It seems that I gave you some heat.

Okay :lol:

I will leave it here now
:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom