What's new

Confirmation required: BAF to loan one squadron of J-10A.

J-10 will be an old and out-dated tech compared to what the Chinese will have in their arsenal when you go to war with them.You should plant your spies to get a closer look at the j-20/31....J-10 is a handgun compared to those.

You sound like Pakistani .

The backbone of Chiniese force will be J10 (Copy of Israeli Lavi) and J11 (Unethical stolen Russian design).. J20/31 is far far away..

We know all about J11, If we learn about J10 our worry will reduce...

J20 will come at same time of PAK-FA/ F35..

Agree, But as far I know BD has no fear from India. What will you do by getting information of Indian systems?? As far I know Bangla ppl are slave of some XYZ country...

We have no fear from India but as jaunty said every bit helps.We will need the Brahmos as an asset...we will be using it as a capital in the future arms race between you and China.And Bangla people from over the border are enslaved by the Hindi-speaking foreigners who need to be freed.

You sound like Pakistani .

The backbone of Chiniese force will be J10 (Copy of Israeli Lavi) and J11 (Unethical stolen Russian design).. J20/31 is far far away..

We know all about J11, If we learn about J10 our worry will reduce...

J20 will come at same time of PAK-FA/ F35..

They will have the J-20/31 well before you get your hands on the Pak-Fa(you wont be getting the F-35).Since your backbone will be the Tejas(not so scary) or the Sukhois you have now the Chinese have nothing to fear.And since with all the drones ans sats you have J-10 should not be a thing you should be worried about.They will always have an edge over you.And not to mention your horrible foreign policy you have successfully alienated your self in the neighborhood while your enemy is making friends with everyone.

Thats what I was saying to bangla warriors.... These ppl believe we are chinese... We are not chinese we don't steal technology...

We know you don't steal because it will take ages for you to replicate it without someone else helping you.You see how long it took you with Tejas and Arjun.But if you look at Brahmos you got it done quickly because you had the Russians.

1.The moot question is, how does China view BD in international politics? The people of BD (and even Bengalees living across the border),have always had a soft corner for China.Sino-Pak relations were pioneered by Bengalee leaders. Suhrowardy, Mohd Ali Bogra, Maulana Bhashani and Sheikh Mujib had made significant contribution in this. Maulana was the first Pak leader that had impressed Mao Tse Tung.Throughout his life the Maulana was dubbed pro-China.Sheikh was a member of one of the earliest friendship delegations to China. This was led by Pir of Manki Sharif. And neither Pakistan nor China can ever forget the contribution of the Bengalee diplomat Khwaja Kaisar as the ambassador.Love for China is something that has always existed among BD masses.

2.China obviously likes to keep SL and BD out of too much Indian influence.Similarly she wants to thwart US entry into Burma. But for China,today BD armed forces would have been ragtag. China has been the only reliable ally in UNSC and international affairs. In economy,infrastructure development and industrial progress, China practically gave blank check to BD.

3. However, China must watch with consternation BD's total surrender to India's whims under the current govt. Chinadoes not see India anything more than a US proxy. Therefore, all must wait for Hasina / BAL to go before real warmup of Sino-BD relationscancome.

There is talk that the BAF has leased one squadron of J-10A along with purchase of LY80 missiles, laser guided bombs, equipment for producing precision weapons, in addition to ammunition. It would be nice if a confirmation is provided.

If you don't put a source here, many of us going to die on cardiac arrest, plz save us :cry: .

Importing weapons is one thing, handing over a technology in a golden plate is another thing :lol: ..

the Chinese are too reluctant to do such thing.

Yes :what: .....

Oh yeah, I know nothing, but you obviously don't.

Your Awami league Gov't is a client to India.

Google Bangladesh-China military pact, under that there's a clause China will transfer technology for manufacturing locally. We already manufacture some under ToT with China without any production limit and also we're allowed to export as well. We also have workshop for C-80X.

Google Bangladesh-China military pact, under that there's a clause China will transfer technology for manufacturing locally. We already manufacture some under ToT with China without any production limit and also we're allowed to export as well. We also have workshop for C-80X.

The truth will out soon :)

He means if we get the J10 India will take them from us and reverse engineer it.

Haha, reverse engineer what from J10A?
AL31FN - Which India has been making for almost 12 years now?
or Klj10 which was itself based on NIIP RP37, when the ZHuk ME, N011 BARS Elta 2032, and RBE2 PESA and RBE2AA Aesa are readily available to India??
or the PL8 (copied from the sidewinder), PL-9 (originated from the python III, when india fields python IV/V and Derby)??

J10A doesn't bring in any significant technological advantage that has not already been accounted by the IAF as this was to be inducted by PAF since last decade, I doubt Indian agencies would be deploying any so called "reverse engineering" from a system that employs older generation of technology that the IAF current fields.

On a side note, if the speculation is true, then congrats to BAF!!!

Haha, reverse engineer what from J10A?
AL31FN - Which India has been making for almost 12 years now?
or Klj10 which was itself based on NIIP RP37, when the ZHuk ME, N011 BARS Elta 2032, and RBE2 PESA and RBE2AA Aesa are readily available to India??
or the PL8 (copied from the sidewinder), PL-9 (originated from the python III, when india fields python IV/V and Derby)??

J10A doesn't bring in any significant technological advantage that has not already been accounted by the IAF as this was to be inducted by PAF since last decade, I doubt Indian agencies would be deploying any so called "reverse engineering" from a system that employs older generation of technology that the IAF current fields.

On a side note, if the speculation is true, then congrats to BAF!!!

Thank you.

Then why are Indian members saying 'Good news for IA'??

I also said that J-10 is not that new of tech and I think the Chinese have bigger tech(J-20/31) to hide from India.Not J-10.

China will certainly not give BD the blue print of J-10. So, what an Indian spy can do? Will he hijack the plane to India, Indians will unscrew all the body and engine parts? It is not feasible.

I think we needn't worry that much about this tech transfer thing. First of all, BD armed forces are full of Chinese weapons and this J10 was a chinese effort in response to Mig-29 and SU-27. No one needs that tech now.

Back
Top Bottom