What's new

Condom has some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm after it "bites" it should at least come off the woman otherwise she's stuck with the rapist inside her as well.

Good idea, can be improved with some brain storming.

Might also lead to anal penetration instead and rape's trauma is not just the penetration part either.

There's no better solution than a good society and strong law enforcement.

Hmmm after it "bites" it should at least come off the woman otherwise she's stuck with the rapist inside her as well.

Good idea, can be improved with some brain storming.

Might also lead to anal penetration instead and rape's trauma is not just the penetration part either.

There's no better solution than a good society and strong law enforcement.

it was your idea rite??:D

The "Rape Axe." It has to be surgically removed when it has "bitten."

40008_rapexcondom.jpg

This product can be abused very heavily. You may have heard that hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.

Interesting, i suppose somthing is better than nothing. However like everything else it is open to abuse, but i think women need some better defence against potential swine that would dare to rob a woman of her dignity.

They should make "rear" versions for pretty boys aswell, its not like only women get raped. :D

What if a girl uses this as a prank or just to get back at her cheating boyfriend ? :what::what:

Assualt... Atleast if you live in the west, if your living in Pakistan the doctor would have one hell of a laugh at your expense. :D

What if a girl uses this as a prank or just to get back at her cheating boyfriend ? :what::what:

That's exactly what I am talking about. Especially if she knows a BF is cheating then it's very much possible she would use this.

^ I can just see all the players, inspecting their women prior to doing the dirty... Fantastic invention, what a way to bring back the chastity belt...

Medieval Chastity belt.
Chastity_Belt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom