What's new

Condemn Modi: Online petition issued by Sikh for Justice group

Again that clearly shows where u are coming from,,i am apalled by ur presence here actually.

[/quote]Just as I am appalled by your ignorance.

NIA set to drop case against Sadhvi Pragya, others arrested by MP Police - Indian Express

Malegaon blast: NIA charge sheets 4; Col Purohit, Aseemanand and Sadhvi Pragya's names missing - Economic Times[/quote]

Only a brainwashed fool like u will believe this weak *** shit.
U lack the balls to condemn whats wrong and related to hinduism.

Here the difference between u and me,,,i have got balls

brass_balls.jpg

@he-man Bai ji Mitti Pao.

Man i just can't tolerate a nutjob,,i just can't:sick:

Just as I am appalled by your ignorance.

NIA set to drop case against Sadhvi Pragya, others arrested by MP Police - Indian Express

Malegaon blast: NIA charge sheets 4; Col Purohit, Aseemanand and Sadhvi Pragya's names missing - Economic Times[/quote]

brass_balls.jpg
[/quote]

Empty rhetoric is all you have when faced with truth.

brass_balls.jpg
[/quote]

Empty rhetoric is all you have when faced with truth.[/quote]

At least i talk whats right,,,when the time comes i may or may not act.
U on the other hand are living a false world full of religious jargon with no clarity on whats right or wrong.

I feel sorry for ur kind:coffee:

brass_balls.jpg

Empty rhetoric is all you have when faced with truth.[/quote]

At least i talk whats right,,,when the time comes i may or may not act.
U on the other hand are living a false world full of religious jargon with no clarity on whats right or wrong.

I feel sorry for ur kind:coffee:[/quote]

Oh yeah right. Why I am running the biggest prostitution racket in India. Also I am the biggest drug runner. What else, yup slave trade too. Gosh, I lost track of how many dalit slaves I own. So soaked in sin I am, Surdu. Will I go to hell?

@Emmie Religious discussion should be discontinued... Have a look here...

Dono velle ho kya ? bakwas topic....should not be discussed at first place. Bunch of Sikhs now US citizen tried to make fun of our PM, failed miserably...should be laughed at and ignored thereafter :disagree:

I don't think that will suffice either. You and He-man are both capable of playing a Test match and, like Dhoni, take it till the last over. :D

Is he playing that bad? I remember Ravi Shastri playing or rather not playing but not getting out either.

Is he playing that bad? I remember Ravi Shastri playing or rather not playing but not getting out either.
Nah...he plays well, but has this habit of dragging a winnable match all the way to the last over, just to ensure that we fans get a heart-attack! :hitwall:

No offence to Sikhs whatsoever, but some 'Sardar jokes' make sense now.
For all we know it might not be sikhs but those khalistanis with NGO'S and ISI sympathisers who need backing of Breaking India forces.
Let obama do as their petition says and then see :D

Back
Top Bottom