What's new

Condemn Modi: Online petition issued by Sikh for Justice group

Victim hood??
U are one big sore religious nutjob who is probably working without even proper pay here:lol::lol::lol:
And u dare call other people this and that!!

Why the hell do u keep on saying we are very well treated as if its a khairaat??
We have done our fare share in the nation building.

Oh if you are treated well it is because its your due or else Hindus are evil people who only seek to victimize you guys, huh?

With this thread i at least got to know a few racist people here,,nice find i would say
We found a typical hypocrite here!! Him calling all NRI's stupid idiot is ok but a joke on him is racist!! Raja hai kahi ka???

Go dig a hole and live in it!!

[quote="Indrani, post: 5953447, member: 156419"]Oh if you are treated well it is because its your due or else Hindus are evil people who only seek to victimize you guys, huh?[/quote]

That post certifies u as a religious nutjob,,,just accept it man,u can't think shit other than religion:lol::lol::lol:

That is the fear. If Europpean and American Sikh groups are in the news for the wrong reasons, 'someone' is working behind the scene :lol:

Everything happens for the reason, and what is the reason behind this sudden turn of events depicting new Indian PM as a culprit ?

meh tu nakli sardar

yup that happens when u live in a world full of cliques:coffee:
U loose the focus from reality

You dont drink lessi????? Very sad.... That is one drink i will never miss in a punjabi dhabha.....

Nope,,currently my favourite drink is black coffee..........

[quote="Indrani, post: 5953447, member: 156419"]Oh if you are treated well it is because its your due or else Hindus are evil people who only seek to victimize you guys, huh?

That post certifies u as a religious nutjob,,,just accept it man,u can't think shit other than religion:lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

So says the Surd who could not handle a joke.

Everything happens for the reason, and what is the reason behind this sudden turn of events depicting new Indian PM as a culprit ?

works for some Indian national party and some agencies in the 'neighborhood'

Back
Top Bottom