What's new

Condemn Modi: Online petition issued by Sikh for Justice group

The only racist here was you to start crying and calling others racist when on the receiving end of what you have been dishing out to others. Also Sikhs are not a different race. They are same race as the rest of Indians.

Read my posts first,,,no one can dare to question my nationalism here,,u of all people!!:rofl::rofl:

U know being hindu does not automatically entail u to be a nationalist,,,u keep religion above the country in all the posts u write.........i on the other hand hate religion.
The offensive thing about this pic was its specific timing and defence by some stupid people.

Who delivered the Money bag recently to this outfit which was calm till Modi came into picture?
Was it Saudi or Precarious Pakistan = ISI?

cry babies can cry all they want and no one will give a damn.

Yup no one will,,the real danger is within this country and its called religion,,,unless we put it behind the nation we are fucked

Read my posts first,,,no one can dare to question my nationalism here,,u of all people!!:rofl::rofl:

U know being hindu does not automatically entail u to be a nationalist,,,u keep religion above the country in all the posts u write.........i on the other hand hate religion.
The offensive thing about this pic was its specific timing and defence by some stupid people.

What timing? When Khalistanis have petitioned US govt to disallow the PM of India a visit to US? What time would be more auspicious pls?

I did not question your nationalism, but your sense of victimhood. This false sense of persecution when the truth is Sikhs are one of the most well treated people in this country.

Yes me of all people. For all its fault even if I were to belong to Bajrang Dal, at least it is not an anti-national organization.

Yup no one will,,the real danger is within this country and its called religion,,,unless we put it behind the nation we are fucked
oye sardarji daru piyo and mauj karo and we are already fucked no matter what :D

Who delivered the Money bag recently to this outfit which was calm till Modi came into picture?
Was it Saudi or Precarious Pakistan = ISI?

That is the fear. If Europpean and American Sikh groups are in the news for the wrong reasons, 'someone' is working behind the scene :lol:

Sikh genocide is laughing matter for you? Sikhs are honourable Pakistanis, Modi will have to pay what ever Indian harami army did in 1984.

You are not even in the picture. First do some research and find out who committed sikh genocide and come back !

What timing? When Khalistanis have petitioned US govt to disallow the PM of India a visit to US? What time would be more auspicious pls?

I did not question your nationalism, but your sense of victimhood. This false sense of persecution when the truth is Sikhs are one of the most well treated people in this country.

Yes me of all people. For all its fault even if I were to belong to Bajrang Dal, at least it is not an anti-national organization.

Victim hood??
U are one big sore religious nutjob who is probably working without even proper pay here:lol::lol::lol:
And u dare call other people this and that!!

Why the hell do u keep on saying we are very well treated as if its a khairaat??
We have done our fare share in the nation building.

Its not easy to be a sikh and a doctor at the same time- go easy on @he-man :rofl:-

I may need alprazolam today just to sleep:lol::lol::lol:

Sikh genocide is laughing matter for you? Sikhs are honourable Pakistanis, Modi will have to pay what ever Indian harami army did in 1984.

again shows your poor knowldge on the matter. As i said some research on 1984 would help

Back
Top Bottom