What's new

Condemn Modi: Online petition issued by Sikh for Justice group

yup that happens when u live in a world full of cliques:coffee:
U loose the focus from reality

Nope,,currently my favourite drink is black coffee..........
thad pa paji nakhre mat dikha

That post certifies u as a religious nutjob,,,just accept it man,u can't think shit other than religion:lol::lol::lol:

Just stop insulting people dude , RSS, Bajrang dal, riligious nutjob .. wtf is wrong with you .. AM against racism as i clearly told in my previous post, but you are taking this too far

That post certifies u as a religious nutjob,,,just accept it man,u can't think shit other than religion:lol::lol::lol:

So says the Surd who could not handle a joke.[/quote]

If i start joking here u may commit suicide here.:angel:
So just go to ur religion specific forum to spew more venom and device ways to divide india more than it already is.

U are already doing splendid job btw:tup:

So says the Surd who could not handle a joke.

So just go to ur religion specific forum to spew more venom and device ways to divide india more than it already is.

U are already doing splendid job btw:tup:[/quote]

Why? Are you going to enlist in a Khalistani organization because of a few arguments now? That says more about you now, does it not?

If I say Sikhs are respected, you feel insulted as if I am doing Khairat. If I say you cannot handle a joke, I am spewing venom. If I say stop with the victimization attitude, I am a religious nut job.

So is there any angle where in you have left any space for others to breathe easy around you? Hindus need to walk on egg shells always, innit?

Stop it guys...... This should be the last place on earth to have such discussion.......

U are already doing splendid job btw:tup:

Why? Are you going to enlist in a Khalistani organization because of a few arguments now? That says more about you now, does it not?

If I say Sikhs are respected, you feel insulted as if I am doing Khairat. If I say you cannot handle a joke, I am spewing venom. If I say stop with the victimization attitude, I am a religious nut job.

So is there any angle where in you have left any space for others to breathe easy around you? Hindus need to walk on egg shells always, innit?[/quote]

And i think u have already joined the like of pragya thakur and colonel purohit u deep shit.
No one in this forum history has insulted khalistanis more than me and now i will be lectured by a second grade religious fanatic on nationalism??

The last post of @Indrani

says it all.............nothing to add really.

So is there any angle where in you have left any space for others to breathe easy around you? Hindus need to walk on egg shells always, innit?

And i think u have already joined the like of pragya thakur and colonel purohit u deep shit.
No one in this forum history has insulted khalistanis more than me and now i will be lectured by a second grade religious fanatic on nationalism??[/quote]

Till date no charges have been filed against either Pragya Thakur or Colonel Purohit. That speaks volumes about their culpability, does it not.

When you get strong with your facts, come and argue with me, dunderhead.

Do not charge me with sowing divisions in the country when the one holding out the threat is you.

No one in this forum history has insulted khalistanis more than me and now i will be lectured by a second grade religious fanatic on nationalism??

Till date no charges have been filed against either Pragya Thakur or Colonel Purohit. That speaks volumes about their culpability, does it not.

When you get strong with your facts, come and argue with me, dunderhead.[/quote]

Again that clearly shows where u are coming from,,i am apalled by ur presence here actually.

When you get strong with your facts, come and argue with me, dunderhead.

Again that clearly shows where u are coming from,,i am apalled by ur presence here actually.[/quote]

Just as I am appalled by your ignorance.

NIA set to drop case against Sadhvi Pragya, others arrested by MP Police - Indian Express

Malegaon blast: NIA charge sheets 4; Col Purohit, Aseemanand and Sadhvi Pragya's names missing - Economic Times

ABCD's wouldn't ever care about such things. These are the deeds of India born and utterly conphoozed ones only.

I guess a combination of both then. Don't underestimate ABCDs and their ilk. There are Sikhs born in Canada (and some who've never set foot on indian soil) who want an independent Khalistan. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom