What's new

Condemn Modi: Online petition issued by Sikh for Justice group

This isnt about NRIs, or Sikhs or anything of that sort.
This organization is just a pet of the U.S and they issue crappy statements when they are told to. that is all there is to it.
I am guessing this bunch operates the same with Dalif Freedom Network(***) ,free kashmir, Nagaland for christ and other Maoist groups which regularly give such statements in press to gain attention and stay relevant.
They are used as sleeper cells by Foreign nations to make a statement and keep dead issues forgotten alive.

I am guessing this bunch operates the same with Dalif Freedom Network(***) ,free kashmir, Nagaland ofr christ and other Maoist groups which regularly give such statements in press to gain attention and stay relevant.
They are used as sleeper cells by Foreign nations to make a statement and keep dead issues forgotten alive.

Yup, pretty much. These groups also frequently host Religious freedom" meetings where the say they have lack of religious freedom in India, and hope to get more. Really sad to see these groups allowing them to be used in such a fashion, when today they are frequently targets of racial and religious hate crimes in those very countries.
Also I remember during the DK case, the maid was provided refuge by one of the above groups ( I think it was a Khalistani group). They all work together in tandem.They were also the first to protest in front of the embassy. These groups are best described as "useful idiots".

There has been an increase news wrt bluestar and surrounding issues and these sort of groups getting press time since last sept or so. I guess it is to keep the pressure on the ruling party, and as you said, prevent wounds from healing and keep old issues alive.

Yup, pretty much. These groups also frequently host Religious freedom" meetings where the say they have lack of religious freedom in India, and hope to get more. Really sad to see these groups allowing them to be used in such a fashion, when today they are frequently targets of racial and religious hate crimes in those very countries.
Also I remember during the DK case, the maid was provided refuge by one of the above groups ( I think it was a Khalistani group). They all work together in tandem.They were also the first to protest in front of the embassy. These groups are best described as "useful idiots".

There has been an increase news wrt bluestar and surrounding issues and these sort of groups getting press time since last sept or so. I guess it is to keep the pressure on the ruling party, and as you said, prevent wounds from healing and keep old issues alive.
These sleeper cells are used to bring pressure on BJP to tow the american line in foreign policy or NGO's(Greenpeace) which are being stifled by the present Government

Bandook chako teh agay jao Hindu'aa vaste frontlines te. Eston twanu bewakoof kende. Sikh agay, Hindu piche.

:lol:

Rabb samatt baksh,,,,,,,,,,meri akal ghata de par ehnu thodi hor de de.
:D:D:D

Apparently they are getting publicity because people are paying attention to bedwetters.

The Indians are furious at us for exposing Narendra Modi for the MASS MURDERER he is.

As a result of our work, the Indians have reviled their hatred for Sikhs as well. On the Indian express page, they are opening calling us fools and terrorists. They are demanding we be "brought to the books" for demanding justice!!

This struggle for justice against India isn't just a Sikh struggle... its also a struggle our Muslim brothers, Tamil brothers, Assam brothers, Christian brothers are also fighting against India.

We must unite with them all and free our lands from Indian dominance, we must have a free and independent Punjab!!

Please sign the petition below demanding Modi's visit to the White House be cancelled and lets show these Indians we fight for the rights of all our brothers and sisters!!!

Sounds like real politicking.

Well the admin is Northeastern Independence Movement

If you read their fb page people they just hate hindus,so they are not fighting for Sikhs but they probably want to vomit their hate against hindus on the Internet.

Sikhs for Justice | Facebook

As for Gandhi is concerned he was racist and treated his wife like a commodity...it is well documented.But he is dead and that should be it.

Did he not make racist comments about black south africans and sleep naked to prove his control or something

Yes Ghandi shared bed with teenage girls to prove his impotency.

Back
Top Bottom