What's new

Concerned about China's rise, Southeast Asian nations build up militaries

<Canada follows around America like a poodle>

You damn right!!!! And so does Japan, Germany, Italy, South Korea, Britain, and Australia.

America is a pitbull.

<Canada follows around America like a poodle>

You damn right!!!! And so does Japan, Germany, Italy, South Korea, Britain, and Australia.

America is a pitbull.

No, not true at all. :azn:

Actually NZ mostly just mind their own business. They are small player and don't really pop up in the global diplomacy and politics radar.

NZ hasn't been an American ally for a long time now (it does not allow nuclear ships to call on its ports).

I guess NZ had its own taste of Western double-standard when the French government bombed a NZ ship in a NZ port and rest of the Western world kept silent.

The french were actually surprised that NZ held a public trial for the french agents caught. They thought some sort of a secret deal would be arranged.

<Actually NZ mostly just mind their own business. They are small player and don't really pop up in the global diplomacy and politics radar.>

Singapore which is smaller than NZ is in the global diplomacy and politics radar. So, size doesn't matter (association does). Oh yeah, Singapore is in the list too. Fu&k the list is just getting longer.

<NZ hasn't been an American ally for a long time now (it does not allow nuclear ships to call on its ports).>

Dude, if you fu&king believe this I have a beachfront property that I can sell for a few rupees.

Must remember the dominant whites who live in America, Canada, Australia, Britain, and NZ are basically cousins.

So, when the sh*t hits the ceiling trust me NZ is a poodle to the US.

NZ hasn't been an American ally for a long time now (it does not allow nuclear ships to call on its ports).

Really?

The Australia, New Zealand, United States Security Treaty (ANZUS or ANZUS Treaty) is the military alliance which binds Australia and New Zealand and, separately, Australia and the United States to cooperate on defence matters in the Pacific Ocean area, though today the treaty is understood to relate to attacks in any area.

ANZUS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should actually know what you are talking about, before you speak :)

I guess NZ had its own taste of Western double-standard when the French government bombed a NZ ship in a NZ port and rest of the Western world kept silent.

Yeh we all kept silent right? We kept silent by bring trade sanctions against the french and deploying the navy to NZ waters.

Seriously, actually know what you are talking about before you speak. You are spreading misinformation.

Really?

The Australia, New Zealand, United States Security Treaty (ANZUS or ANZUS Treaty) is the military alliance which binds Australia and New Zealand and, separately, Australia and the United States to cooperate on defence matters in the Pacific Ocean area, though today the treaty is understood to relate to attacks in any area.

ANZUS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should actually know what you are talking about, before you speak :)

Yeh we all kept silent right? We kept silent by bring trade sanctions against the french and deploying the navy to NZ waters.

Seriously, actually know what you are talking about before you speak. You are spreading misinformation.

ANZUS binds Australia and NZ, and it binds Australia and US. Even the text you quoted emphasized the word 'separately'. It's not a three way relationship.

I concede the second point to you though. I was mostly thinking of Europe and U.S when I wrote 'western world'.

Back
Top Bottom