What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

Oh yeah we have Do Piaza in Pakistan too...

I have observed that Iranians hate strong smells in their food... that is just what i have seen...

so the masala we put in marination come from iran and afghanlans according to you .. india is known in world for spices....tandoori chicken is famous because we made it...if it was iranian nobody would have even tried it.

south indian food is great too..i like masala dosa

I dont know why the hell you cant except the fact that both Pakistani and Indian dishes are alike, we have the same spices and stuff, but sometms different names of dishes

My MoM make Masala dosa here in pakistan, but here we sometime call it cheela

The only Arabic thing I have eaten is Shorma, lovely taste, I rather eat that then KFC zinger

lol persian and saudis if they eat tatti that will be delicious for pakistanis. pakistani slaves have persian name, arabic religion, arabic dress, half arabic language..what else slave minded people can be expected of

Arabic dress? Haven't seen any Pakistani wearing Keffiyeh or hijab here in Karachi? Most Pakistanis have links to persian and the Arab world so obviously were gonna have similar things. I rather be a slave for the arabs than the brits like you *********. Speaking toothi poothi English with fellow Indians or overall trying to act like one doesn't make you one. Inferiority complex still there I see.

Arabic dress? Haven't seen any Pakistani wearing Keffiyeh or hijab here in Karachi? Most Pakistanis have links to persian and the Arab world so obviously were gonna have similar things. I rather be a slave for the arabs than the brits like you *********. Speaking toothi poothi English or dressing like a brit does not make you one. Inferiority complex still there I see.

Father of ur nation did that. And there is nothing wrong with speaking english and knowing more then 1 or 2 languages.

lol persian and saudis if they eat tatti that will be delicious for pakistanis. pakistani slaves have persian name, what else slave minded people can be expected of

It is not that hard for a normal person to understand, but obviously you are born Immature and abnormal, so it might be hard for you

as you know a fact that we are Muslims so obviously we will adot there culture,

half arabic language..
Yes our language is half Arabic, Turkish and Persian, but why the hell Hindi is familiar to Urdu??

Cuz your language is half Urdu isnt it, or shud I say more then half :lol:

arabic dress.

Yes we wear shalwar Kameez cuz our Prophet used to wear shalwar Kameez, why the hell Indians wear shalwar kameez?? just a stereotypic reply to a stereotype:lol:

arabic religion

Lol, some Indian make me ROFL :rofl::rofl:

I dont know why the hell are you comparing foods, kisi eik cheez ko tu choor do bahi :lol:

Father of ur nation did that. And there is nothing wrong with speaking english and knowing more then 1 or 2 languages.

Father of nation actually wore more sherwani and salwar kameez and he lived mostly in Britain unlike the indians I'm talking about who have always lived in India. And if you want to speak English then please speak it properly.

Me being a strict vegetarian enjoy North indian food mainly..south indian at times..

Some indians here dont know the origin of some these dishes.

Many Pakistani and Indian dishes originated from Turkey and the Middle East.

See a menu from a Turkish, Lebanese, and Iranian restaurant. You will see Kababs, Koftha, etc..

Muslim rulers of the subcontinent brought with them beautiful culture, architecture, dress, and delicious food to the subcontinent.

Mughlai cuisine (Hindi: मुगल पकवान, Urdu: مغلای پکوان) is a South Asian cuisine, influenced by the imperial kitchens of the Mughal Empire. It represents the cooking style used in Delhi and Punjab (now partitioned between India and Pakistan). The cuisine is strongly influenced by Persian, and Turkic cuisines of Central Asia. The cuisine of most Indian restaurants in UK and USA can be termed Mughlai.

The tastes of Mughlai cuisine vary from extremely mild to spicy, and is often associated with a distinctive aroma and the taste of ground and whole spices.[1] A Mughlai course is an elaborate buffet of main course dishes with a variety of accompaniments.[2]

The origins of Chicken Tikka Masala are debated, but the flavors of the dish follow in the tradition of Mughlai cuisine.

The names of the dishes are quite often Persian, the official language of the Mughal court. Dishes include various kebabs, kofta (meatballs), nihari, pulao (a.k.a. pilaf in Central Asia), and biryani. Paneer is used for preparing vegetarian dishes to suit Hindu dietary requirements.

Other dishes include:

Chicken Makhni
Mughlai Chicken[1]
Mughai paratha[2]
Biryani Badshahi
Keema Matar
Meat Durbari
Mughlai Chicken Pulao
Murg Kababs Mughlai
Murg Noorjehani
Murg Kali Mirch
Malai Kofta
Navratan korma
shahi mutton curry of Agra
Shami Kabab
Seekh kabab
Boti kabab
Shahjehani Murg Masala
Shahi Chicken Korma
Shahi Kaju Aloo
Shahi Rogan Josh
Desserts
Shahi Tukra is a rich bread pudding with dry fruits, flavored with cardamom.
Barfi
Gulabjamun
Kalakand
Kulfi
Sheer korma
Falooda

Mughlai cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Arabic dress? Haven't seen any Pakistani wearing Keffiyeh or hijab here in Karachi?

Dont insult Islamic clothing. Hijab is worn by women in Karachi as well as each part of the Muslim World.

1514821564_c09af4909f.jpg

Demonstration in Karachi, Pakistan

Another dish called Do Piaza is also famous in Afghanistan(i think in iran too). I dont know why they call it do piaza, but i think because they use Piaz or onions twice that is called do piaza.

Pyaz or onion is used twice. Onions are first fried in oil to make the sauce. Once this is made, fresh onion is added again. So do Pyaaza(Onion) for the onions added twice.

Back
Top Bottom