What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

Pakistani food is by far the best; though I am tempted to equate Iranian on the same level.

Iranian pilau with butter, and kebab-e-jojeh is orgasmic

Not really, Iranian and other Middle Eastern dishes are way ahead of indian food in terms of popularity. In America (especially NYC:usflag:) you can get Falafel, Kebabs, Gyros and other Middle Eastern foods almost anywhere, in fact you can get them right from the food stands that are almost everywhere on the streets.

I live in NYC, I see a lot more Indian restaurants then Iranian or all of the middle east for that matter..

Many of the dishes in present day Pakistan, india, and bengladesh have their roots in Persia (Iran/Afghanistan) and Central Asia.

That is a stretch.

i love kerala food since dat is wat i've been eating and i hate food in tamilnadu

:disagree::disagree::disagree::sniper:

Many of the dishes in present day Pakistan, india, and bengladesh have their roots in Persia (Iran/Afghanistan) and Central Asia.

You obvioulsy have no,absolutely,no idea of Indian food.my friend.

Dont say Dosa originated in Arabia. :lol:

I live in NYC, I see a lot more Indian restaurants then Iranian.

go to Cuisine of Pakistan; it's on 9th avenue and W35th....It's a simple place, but the food is fresh --goras and browns alike loveit there. There's an Azad Kashmiri-owned shop just around the corner there, best chais available

not sure bout Iranian, but there's 2 Afghan restaurants on 9th Ave & W40s

actually many south indian dishes would b like sh!t for north indians and the same other way around (though i love most n.indian food)
dat doesnt make either of them better dan the other
b/w i hate d smell of mustard oil

go to Cuisine of Pakistan; it's on 9th avenue and W35th....It's a simple place, but the food is fresh --goras and browns alike loveit there. There's an Azad Kashmiri-owned shop just around the corner there, best chais available

not sure bout Iranian, but there's 2 Afghan restaurants on 9th Ave & W40s

I think I seen it before. Its in Manhattan right?

How many people actually had the hot version of the following and survived to talk about it:

Loitta Shutki Bhuna (Dried Loitta Fish)

loitya1.jpg

@karthik sri
u frm tn??
hope u understand dat i didnt mean anythng against food der

If anyone here is residing in Canberra, Australia, I would suggest you go to Kashmir House. It is a Pakistani restaurant and it is very popular. We personally know the owner... his business is always busy 24/7

How many people actually had the hot version of the following and survived to talk about it:

Loitta Shutki Bhuna (Dried Loitta Fish)

loitya1.jpg

Yeah Loitta Shutki and Bata, those who didn't have this don't know what they missed in life.

iranian/ afghan/ arabic food are tasteless, indian food is also not better than pakistani food though spicy, among pakistani food karachi food, (esp biryani, BBQ and dishes like korma, chicken karahi) is the best..

true arab food is basically steamed vegetables and pasta called kous kous reallly goood but pakistan meals hav their own special taste:pakistan:

Arab food isn't steamed vegetables and pasta... come on, who has actually tried arab food here?

But I agree Pakistani food is great...

@karthik sri
u frm tn??
hope u understand dat i didnt mean anythng against food der

No offence taken...:D

You dont like our rice and we dont like that big rice...but i have a soft corner for Appam,Stew/Kadala curry.

Back
Top Bottom