What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

East or West "Thai cuisine" is the best no noubt it can beat all of them togather all the way.

Tamil food

breakfast
008.jpg

Lunch
2679028731_3a0f5908a8.jpg

Dinner

masala-dosa.jpg

I visited the India International Trade Fair (IITF) at Pragati Maidan, Delhi a couple of years ago. Since I hit the place around mid day, I was quite hungry. I went directly to the Pakistani Pavilion with the firm intention of enjoying some delicious kababs and meat dishes. Imagine my dismay when I found that all they were selling was chhole bature, rice - rajmah and chicken masala - rumali roti. While I like these dishes and enjoy them, they are available in every street corner in Delhi and are hardly the Pakistani meat specialties that I was looking for. Maybe the organisers will add Pakistani cuisine to their display the next time!!

I dont know about meat as I am veggie but I ate Tolani (May be I am not pronouncing name correctly) once in San Jose and it was similar to Tandoori Aloo ka paratha.

you might mean bolani?

Bhai logo...shukar karo Maalik ka ke sabhi ko food mil raha hai...

why arguing on such useless topic? Think about those poor people from some African countries where they don't get enough food to eat. Ask them about this silly 'food ranking'

All foods are good. No food ranking for me (though you can rank restaurants). Thank God and enjoy the variety and taste!
It seems you never had bad quality food continuously for a long time in your life!! If you had, you would have known how important the standard of food is.

I LOVE PAKISTANI FOOD!

548659.jpg

23BDE953-57F9-4167-B8BF-0EF156533EB5-Sindhi_biryani.jpg

lg2.27855139_std.jpg

1317848637_83dae54eb3.jpg

nihari.jpg

kheema%20matar.jpg

By the way, Iranis- learn from the masters of Faluda! (I didn't like your 'Faloodeh', but Joojeh Kabab is great for main course)

falooda%20(1).jpg

Man that's some drool-worthy foods you have there.

As usual people are rarely answering to the point.

Is nobody here prepared to call spade a spade?

I am asking does Iran-Afghan food taste as good as Pakistan/India food or even better?

Forget Iran Pakistan or which food is better its more about the eating habits. Within India itself a north indian loves south indian food but find it hard to have it on daily basis because the food habits are diffrent. Same applies for south Indians in north who are not used of more rotis then rice. Its like who have the more hands will win this competetion. Because at the end of the day everyone loves its own native food.

But if you ask the third party I am not sure please correct me if wrong Indian/Pakistani food is most popular for the oversees food.

As usual people are rarely answering to the point.

Is nobody here prepared to call spade a spade?

I am asking does Iran-Afghan food taste as good as Pakistan/India food or even better?

What kind of question is this? Are we going to have some checklist for measuring if one quality of food is better than others or are we having some polls to measure that??

The point is, I may love to eat my regular north Indian food but I also love and taste south Indian, Chinese, Thai, Pakistani, Continental etc. It depends up to you how you want to justify it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom