What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

@Areesh Do you add potatoes in Hyderabadi Biryani too in Pakistan. I have eaten Biryani with egg but never heard about potatoes.

Yes i see indians(india & Bdshis) have eggs in biryani, it is a must & i hate it. I still don't know what egg has to do with biryani...:lol:

we also some times add potatoes in biryani

I know, we Pakistanis all over Pakistan add potatoes in Biryani & it is more tastier.

Here is Biryani with tasty potatoes
p4.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i see indians(india & Bdshis) have eggs in biryani, it is a must & i hate it. I still don't know what egg has to do with biryani...:lol:

Egg is better than potatoes but I prefer Biryani with chicken or Mutton only with lots of Mirchi ka salan.

Egg is better than potatoes but I prefer Biryani with chicken or Mutton only with lots of Mirchi ka salan.

What these things has to do with Biryani? Biryani is only eaten with Salad & Raita(special Pakistani paste made with yogurt + mint + some spice)

Yes just because you put eggs thats why eggs are better than potatoes in Biryani.

What these things has to do with Biryani? Biryani is only eaten with Salad & Raita(special Pakistani paste made with yogurt + mint + some spice)

Yes just because you put eggs thats why eggs are better than potatoes in Biryani.

Mirchi ka salan(made up of green chillis and peanuts) and Raita is must with Hyderabadi Biryani.
Mirchi_ka_salan_and_Dahi_chutney.jpg

Anyone know a place that sells Kobideh and rice in Karachi #Iranianrestaurant.

Back
Top Bottom