What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

saale student biryani bhi manhus ho gye he ab to :sick:

there are lots of haji food restaurents in every karachi locality, where excellent biryani is available

saale burger type log port grand jaate hain :disagree: biryani khane

there is a restaurent called 'merath; in north nazimabad, man their food is so delicious :woot: esp their barbeque(behari kabab and handi), so yeah practically if you know good food places which are available practically in every block of karachi, you dont need to go to burnes road or port grand or do darya

not to forget the kabab wrapped in paratha from hot and spicy in zamzama

burger log :disagree:

in karachi or i dont know entire pakistan, we include potatoes with biryani, i mean practically with every biryani there is always a potato

@Areesh Do you add potatoes in Hyderabadi Biryani too in Pakistan. I have eaten Biryani with egg but never heard about potatoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Areesh Do you add potatoes in Hyderabadi Biryani too in Pakistan. I have eaten Biryani with egg but never heard about potatoes.

You never tried biryani with potatoes? :cheesy:

Neither eaten nor heard about it.

Don't tell me you eat even Dhokla with potatoes. :cheesy:

I forgot you are South Indian, what would you know about Biryani, a North Indian food :cheesy:

Dhokla canot be eaten with potatoes, but Biryani can.

I forgot you are South Indian, what would you know about Biryani, a North Indian food :cheesy:

Dhokla canot be eaten with potatoes, but Biryani can.

Abe Dhakkan, Hyderabadi Biryani is from South India, adding pototoes in Biryani is "Biryani ki tauheen" :angry:

sun lo bhai, biryani with egg

Facepalm_a27d11_2749295.jpg

Abe Dhakkan, Hyderabadi Biryani is from South India, adding pototoes in Biryani is "Biryani ki tauheen" :angry:

Biryani is actually Persian

Bringing Biryani through the present lands of Pakistan had changed Biryani flavor alot

Biryani is not exclusively Indian

Biryani is actually Persian

Bringing Biryani through the present lands of Pakistan had changed Biryani flavor alot

Biryani is not exclusively Indian

But nobody add potato to it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom