What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

That all Indians are vegetarian is a stereotype. I would say roughly 50% of Indians are vegetarian, the other half do eat meat. Besides the Indian restaurants in America are catering to the demands of American public. You ll find a lot more vegetarian dishes in restaurants located in India.
Only 30% Indians are vegetarians. There is higher proportion of vegetarians in North, north west than south and east.

He is talking about Pakistani Hyderabad in Sindh. :cheesy:

well i saw biryani..so thought he was referring to ours...nyways paradise lost its grace des days..cafe bahar is worth tryn though:)

well i saw biryani..so thought he was referring to ours...nyways paradise lost its grace des days..cafe bahar is worth tryn though:)

Hope they don't give huge heap of rice to eat like Bawarchi. :lol::lol:

Many Pakistan on pdf told me that they never had tasted Hyderabadi Biryani.

Hyderabadi(indian) biryani is famous in Karachi & Hyderabad(Pakistan). In Pakistan Sindhi biryani is most famous & Karachi biryani is also famous in many places.

I can confidently say that Sindhi biryani & Karachi biryani is the best, try to eat it once in a life time.

Yes, real Hyderabad is the Indian Hyderabad. :D

I can say real Hyderabad is Pakistani Hyderabad cuz indian Hyderabad's is known as Hyderabad Deccan & not Hyderabad.

Hyderabadi(indian) biryani is famous in Karachi & Hyderabad(Pakistan). In Pakistan Sindhi biryani is most famous & Karachi biryani is also famous in many places.

I can confidently say that Sindhi biryani & Karachi biryani is the best, try to eat it once in a life time.

What is Karachi Biryani, is it the Pakistani version of Lucknavi Biryani taken to Pakistan by Muhajirs.

What is Karachi Biryani, is it the Pakistani version of Lucknavi Biryani taken to Pakistan by Muhajirs.

Never heard of Lucknavi biryani...:undecided:

This is Karachi Biryani(Mostly Beef is used)
eShop-6_OR7Y1W9B_dp.jpg

2044_shkbb75g__54216.1303164861.1280.1280.jpg

Sindhi Biryani
11148.jpg

Laziza-Sindhi-Biryani-Masala-Big.gif

Shan-Sindhi-Biryani-Mix-Big.gif

Back
Top Bottom