What's new

Comparison: PAF JF-17 & IAF MIG-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely the F-16s, not JF-17.

All of the MIG 29s in India are top notch, all will be upgraded to MiG-29UPGs. And also India is getting the MIG 29Ks for the navy.

043929.jpg

045065.jpg

043890.jpg

Upgraded MIG 29s, MiG-29UPG

The design is a new modification intended for the MiG-29s used by Indian Air Force. It made its maiden flight on 4 February 2011. The standard includes the new Zhuk-M radar, new avionics, a IFR probe as well as new enhanced RD-33 series 3 turbojet engines. The modernization is part of a $900 million contract to upgrade the 69 fighters fleet.

imgp3567.jpg

DSC00538.JPG

MIG 29K

Modifications were made for Indian Navy requirement, now standard for all current production. Current production MiG-29K and MiG-29KUB also share a two-seater size canopy. The MiG-29K has radar absorbing coatings to reduce radar signature. Cockpit displays consist of wide HUD and three (seven on MiG-29KUB) colour LCD MFDs with a Topsight E helmet-mounted targeting system. It has a full range of weapons compatible with the MiG-29M and MiG-29SMT. NATO reporting code is "Fulcrum-D".

Imagine getting thrust vectoring like the OVT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mig 29 is possibly the best looking plane ever.

Hie,

Su-30mki is IAF's prime air superiority fighter and F-16 is PAF's.I feel rather than comparing jf-17 with MKI , comparing jf-17 with Mig-29 would make more sense !

* I have tried to keep the comparison as neutral as possible . Please correct me if I am wrong with any specifications !

*Please..don't troll and moreover don't reply to trolls..its a request !!

2l8ypsy.gif

Poor fanboys, they compare Apple with orange, There is no comparison btwn FC1 and MiG29. MiG29 is tried and tested aircraft, where as FC1 is newborn baby, I think FC1 has not even completed its development completely.. Many weapons are still to be integrated...

Top Analyst of world compare MiG29 to FA18, and My dearest brother is comparing it to FC1... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Watch this video to know what MiG29 is... New MiG29s are much better than one in this video...

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the way you underestimate LCA...
good for us..

hahahahaha ! come-on man,I am not even estimating anything . . .

Your Air Chief describes LCA as "3++" generation ...moreover,when you will induct your first squadron in IAF then you can say that I am "under"-estimating your baby....right now,after ~ 30 years, LCA is not even ready---JF-17thunder program is AHEAD of LCA program ! Thats a fact.

hahahahaha ! come-on man,I am not even estimating anything . . .

Your Air Chief describes LCA as "3++" generation ...moreover,when you will induct your first squadron in IAF then you can say that I am "under"-estimating your baby....right now,after ~ 30 years, LCA is not even ready---JF-17thunder program is AHEAD of LCA program ! Thats a fact.

Tejas is already inducted. It's in production phase. Every year at least 1 Squadron will be added.

Sukhoi 30 MKI with Brahmos
MIG29UPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom