What's new

Comparison: PAF JF-17 & IAF MIG-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
indian inferiority complex couldn't be more visible. Since J-17 production started indians are desperately looking for any straw they can cling into and claim some sort of face saving. Poor indians with burden of LCA legacy!!! But Pakistani bros, you have appreciate the fact that so long indians are captivated with their siloed mindset, better it is for Pakistan and all indian neighbors.

indian inferiority complex couldn't be more visible. Since J-17 production started indians are desperately looking for any straw they can cling into and claim some sort of face saving. Poor indians with burden of LCA legacy!!! But Pakistani bros, you have appreciate the fact that so long indians are captivated with their siloed mindset, better it is for Pakistan and all indian neighbors.

Have u heard abt the thread Comparison: PAF JF-17 & IAF MIG-29 :cheesy:

Its so easy for guys like u isnt it just open up any thread,dont read anything and start trolling.....Lifes good isnt it :taz:

The detection range of mig29 with the iaf is .......
Max Detection Range 120 km
Max Surface Detection Range 300 km

The JF-17 .........
Targets with an radar-cross section of up to 3 square metres is 75 km look-up, or 35 km in look-down mode.

The mig29 with iaf uses R-77RVV-AE missiles with range of 100kms....Now you decide

The jf 17 has bvr capability but if its radar is outsmarted by mig29s then what is the possible scenario for jf 17 ........:cheers:

The R77 RVV-AE missile on mig 35

3b5b07736416daa7b7d6c07eef2b7872.jpg

Su-30mki is IAF's prime air superiority fighter and F-16 is PAF's.I feel rather than comparing jf-17 with MKI , comparing jf-17 with Mig-29 would make more sense !
JF-17 with mirage-2000H would be a fair comparison. A Mig-29 beats JF-17 in all engagement envelops... BVR(in upgraded Mig-29s, not sure about Current) and close in dogfight(both upgraded and current). I'm not sure about JF-17s ground attack & CAS capabilities(since I'm not sure about its low speed performance, stall performance and ground attack avionics).

Mirage 2000 TWR is about the same, and its delta wing provides low wing loading but it is undoubtedly draggier. So mirage-2000H vs JF-17 is a good comparison.

МиГ-29;583538 said:
JF-17 with mirage-2000H would be a fair comparison. A Mig-29 beats JF-17 in all engagement envelops... BVR(in upgraded Mig-29s, not sure about Current) and close in dogfight(both upgraded and current). I'm not sure about JF-17s ground attack & CAS capabilities(since I'm not sure about its low speed performance, stall performance and ground attack avionics).

Mirage 2000 TWR is about the same, and its delta wing provides low wing loading but it is undoubtedly draggier. So mirage-2000H vs JF-17 is a good comparison.

Why you want to compare Mirage 2000 with Mig-29...

PAF don't have this aircraft neither does PLAAF...

so in no scenario these 2 ACs face each other...:mps:

Hello all guys how are you all now I have come to one conclusion that it will be better of if we started a new topic within this thread and that would be the comparison between J-10B and SU-30MKI because I think PAF is inducting this jet primarily to counter the SU-30MKI and MMRCA winner jet.

What you guys say on this start comparing these two jets and also against possible winner of MMRCA which I think would be F-18SH from USA.

Hello all guys how are you all now I have come to one conclusion that it will be better of if we started a new topic within this thread and that would be the comparison between J-10B and SU-30MKI because I think PAF is inducting this jet primarily to counter the SU-30MKI and MMRCA winner jet.

What you guys say on this start comparing these two jets and also against possible winner of MMRCA which I think would be F-18SH from USA.

There is no point in comparing J-10B with MKI in a thread meant for another topic ! More over Initial delivery of FC-20 (export variant of J-10) would only begin by 2014-15.And J-10B is still under development and there is no sufficient info about it to have a debate.However I recommend you to start a new thread ( if you have got sufficient + reliable data on J-10B ), rather than taking this one off topic.

Thanks

If the Jf-17 avionics seems much advanced, then why Pakistan is desperate to get avionics from France..Or it the sample of french avionics you are showing on jf-17.

but sorry to say that france has discarded the avionics deal...:D

Wow man you are awesome...you just looked at the MFDs and told the avionics are great. Hope I had a power like you.

i dont know why we are so concerned for conventional weapons we have got the most ultimate weapons in shape of nuclear capable ballistic and cruise missiles if india ever attack us we are going to take them in stone age.the war will not be fought with these planes forget it for all indians consider mexico militarily as strong as pakistan with nuclear arsenal USA would think 1000 times before doing something adventurous so plz keep ur comparisons to yourselves we got what it takes to beat you down so b happy with su30 mrca we are happy with ghouri shaheen and babur enough for you

i dont know why we are so concerned for conventional weapons we have got the most ultimate weapons in shape of nuclear capable ballistic and cruise missiles if india ever attack us we are going to take them in stone age.the war will not be fought with these planes forget it for all indians consider mexico militarily as strong as pakistan with nuclear arsenal USA would think 1000 times before doing something adventurous so plz keep ur comparisons to yourselves we got what it takes to beat you down so b happy with su30 mrca we are happy with ghouri shaheen and babur enough for you

Thread digger.... see the topic ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom