If these were not already posted.

Iran seems to have been skipped out here

display_image.cgi

display_image.cgi

display_image.cgi

display_image.cgi

INTEL: Global Military Space

1996 vs 2010 :lol::lol:
considering that China began to afford giving funds for it's space program in 1970 and India only in in 1992, the gap is almost of 22 years!!!
But as you have correctly stated, India is advancing faster than China and the gap has reduced to 14 years now!!!:azn::P

Nippon is the first nation in Asia who put its own satellite into orbit back in 1970, just for you information.

yes Japan is advanced than India when it comes to space program

what a joke

India can't even produce it own "indigenous" rockey engine :eek:

india space program is totally a joke :lol::lol:

whats Rockey engine? :what:

BTW we have developed worlds 3rd largest solid rocket motor

buddy please :lol: ur government screws up A LOT. u just dont know it because they keep it hidden

chinese rocket tragic accident - YouTube
so does your world most corrupted government, god knows how many failed projects your high caste has been keeping hiden from those less educated bunch``?

one thing, the level of ignorance and delusion Indians displayed on PDF or Youtube shows the world how the hindi government is brainwashing their people.

Big Mouth India again

We Chinese sending man and building Space Station in Space

but india's indigenous engine testing on the ground helped by russian :rofl::rofl:

tell me when your indigenous engine successfully flying into space

or don't big mouth all the time before that :tdown:

hey man, I heard India became one of those few nations when they launched 10 rockets at one time, sometimes 5-6 years before, can somebody confirm it? and, how many other nations have capabilities to do so?

also, do you people make country's ranking based on capabilities of putting nation's flag on moon also, as below: :what:

Taking India to a leadership position in space exploration, the tricolour-painted India's first unmanned lunar spacecraft 'Chandrayaan-1' successfully landed on the lunar surface on Friday night. The 29-kg Moon Impact Probe (MIP) was successfully impacted at the lunar south pole at 20:31 hours (Indian time) on 14 November 2008. With this, India has become the fourth country in the world to place a flag on the Moon after the Soviet Union, United States and Japan. :tup:

Mission Successful: Chandrayaan-1 Lands On Moon

India Gains on China in Asia's Space Race

Asia's space race just got a whole lot tighter: India's successful launch on Wednesday of its first moon mission, the unmanned Chandrayaan-I, marked a dramatic step forward in its race with China to put a man on the moon. China had stolen a march in 2003 by becoming only the third nation to fly a man into space (after the U.S. and the old Soviet Union), but when, ten days from now, Chandrayaan-I drops a probe bearing India's flag onto the moon, India will become only the fourth country to plant its colors on the lunar landscape — after the Americans, the Russians, and Japan. :cheers:

India Gains on China in Asia's Space Race - TIME

so does your world most corrupted government, god knows how many failed projects your high caste has been keeping hiden from those less educated bunch``?

one thing, the level of ignorance and delusion Indians displayed on PDF or Youtube shows the world how the hindi government is brainwashing their people.

In India media has freedom of recording the flight of space vehicles. You can watch it over Internet websites & TV live. If live streaming is fake according to you,then my GOD I don't know what do you consider as real proof. Chill out buddy.:coffee:

you can't still deny the fact: india can't produce it own indigenous engine :rofl::rofl:

and your poor people is more than 27 poorest african countries combined

how many your poor people die everyday?

I feel so sad for them

i feel so shame on your gov :tdown:

Buddy You are confusing yourself cryogenic engine with indigenous engine. India does have indigenous engine not the cryogenic engine. It's other way around. It's complex tech which demands patience. Rest assured & keep patience we will show you a successful flight of Indigenous cryogenic engine of India. :wave:Jai Hind.:wave:

9 out 10 ere nano satellites....stop comparing with China, they were 2 decades ahead, but we can catch up...so keep our head low and reach the pinnacle silently.

Wasn't comparing, just provided a link.

Launching nano satellite requires good level experience with the PBCS.

Also, I acknowledge the Chinese space program is ahead of ours

Buddy You are confusing yourself cryogenic engine with indigenous engine. India does have indigenous engine not the cryogenic engine. It's other way around. It's complex tech which demands patience. Rest assured & keep patience we will show you a successful flight of Indigenous cryogenic engine of India. :wave:Jai Hind.:wave:
no use trying to make this guy understand....
I have said the same thing in 4 posts, but he keeps coming back with the same, lousy retort :lol:

I guess the true compitition in Asia is between Russia, China & Japan......every other country lag behind in this field.

Back
Top Bottom