What's new

Comparison between LCA Tejas and JF-17 Thunder in an A-to-A Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Par Bhai Pakistani Dushman ke Jangi Tayare JF-17 ke Barre Me bhi to kuch batao

I am askint about JF_17 and you are telling about Tejas. Jara JF-17 ke bare mein bhi to kuch batao
Using Roman Hindi / Urdu ban, keep in mind.

Yes I know and thanks for stating the obvious. Everybody in India knows the Tejas suck except for some blind bhakts of HAL.

1. No electronic warfare suite
2. No BVR capability
3. No mid-air refuelling
4. Lack of proper range
5. Light payload.
6. No AESA radar
7. No defence for pilot against 7.62 mm caliber bullets for f***s sake!!
8. Can't be used in any strategic role.

A waste of time and money.
PAF Will BE HAPPY THAT IAF IS WASTING HIS MONEY IN A Third CLASS JET.

INDIAN PILOT

This Test pilot Suneeth Krishna

tejas is equal to 45 million per dollar plane upgraded mirage-2000 is Suneeth Krishna's original statement.

1.Even if you spend hundred million dollars pre plane the radar of mirage-2000 will be smaller than tejas mk1.

2.the thrust to weight ratio of upgraded mirage-2000 will be lower than tejas mk1.

3.The wing loading (fighter weight in KG/ wing area in sq meters) of upgraded mirage-2000 will be higher than tejas mk1.

4.The frontal clean config RCS of upgraded mirage-2000 will be 3 times higher than tejas mk1, meaning mirage-2000 can be detected by enemy radar much farther away than tejas.

5.The longest range BVR missile to be fired by mirage-2000 will have way lesser range than the proposed Astra for tejas mk1.

6.Both the Instantaneous turn Rate and Sustained Turn rate of 45 million dollar per plane upgraded mirage-2000 will be lower than the 26 million dollar per plane tejas.

7.The 45 million dollar per plane upgraded Mirage-2000 still wont be able to fire the deadly visually cued R-73 E HMDS enabled 90 deg high off bore missile, which was fired by 26 million dollar per plane tejas eons ago.

8. the 45 million dollar per plane upgraded Mirage-2000 still wont have an equal to DRFM based state of the art EW suit of tejas mk1.

SO on all 8 counts the mirage-2000 will fall below tejas mk1.

There is one Indian poster who was unable to understand my language thats why I have to use hindi and urdu.
Named that guy i wont believe you a person joins PDF Defense forum can't understand your English.

Another comparison thread, another same old shitty debate and dik measuring contest!! I guess the forums should know better then letting this continue, it will soon be infested by trolls and there wont be nothing by bashing and trolling.

FOR EXAMPLE, the title is totally wrong in comparing JF-17 and LCA in air to air role while one essentially is on ground! :P Still!! :P

@Slav Defence @Manticore @Oscar @TaimiKhan @WebMaster

Named that guy i wont believe you a person joins PDF Defense forum can't understand your English.
His name is @Indian Patriot He is a false flager and posing himself as Indian. Can you ask him to shed some light on JF-17 just like he shed his knowledge on LCA tejas, so that we could actually do some comparison and who what tejas is lacking and try to make tejas like Jf-17, so that it could match it at the war.

@Slav Defence @Manticore @Oscar @TaimiKhan @WebMaster

Sir could you check his IP address. He is on the troll mission always wanted to distroy the thread

I guess the forums should know better then letting this continue, it will soon be infested by trolls and there wont be nothing by bashing and trolling.

It already has its share of trolls.

The newspaper articles I posted gives a very very clear indication of where the Tejas stands right now. But some people find it painful to digest the truth and they resort to trolling.

By the way thanks to this thread I got to know that LCA is better than Mirage 2000 in EIGHT parameters. Now all the LCA has to do is fly and it will be the world's best aircraft.

Only 2-3 years needed

It has been 32 years and still Tejas is not airborne and you think in 2-3 years these deficiencies will be addressed?

Sir could you check his IP address. He is on the troll mission always wanted to distroy the thread

The only thing I destroyed was your fantasy bubble. But feel free to cry and complain.

By the way thanks to this thread I got to know that LCA is better than Mirage 2000 in EIGHT parameters. Now all the LCA has to do is fly and it will be the world's best aircraft.

It has been 32 years and still Tejas is not airborne and you think in 2-3 years these deficiencies will be addressed?
Yes 32 years in wrong figure. Real development started in 2000. Before that it was stuck in approvals & US sanctions.

All major work is done. All that is needed is get Israeli radar & EW, OFS from Europe & missile from Israel. Only integration to be done. Will not take much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom