Not open for further replies.
@Topic

Currently the Tejas is suffering from these flaws -

1. Too light a payload
  2. No AESA radar
  3. No electronic warfare capability
  4. No mid-air refuelling
  5. No long range BVR missiles
I would like to ask the blind LCA fans why hey still think Tejas is a good aircraft? Induct the Rafale. If not 126 even 60 aircraft will be a potent number in at least one war theatre.

PDF already knows that you are a retard. You don't need to prove it again and again. If you don't know to read it is not my fault. Don't keep quoting me needlessly you moron. Just how stupid can people be?

But you are super intelligent, so why don't you answer my question

Almost forgot to add, the Tejas has too short a range as well.

But you are super intelligent, so why don't you answer my question

I already answered your question you effing retard. Now stop spouting nonsense from your holes.

@Topic

1. Too light a payload
  2. No AESA radar
  4. No mid-air refuelling
I would like to ask the blind LCA fans why hey still think Tejas is a good aircraft? Induct the Rafale. If not 126 even 60 aircraft will be a potent number in at least one war theatre.

Par Bhai Pakistani Dushman ke Jangi Tayare JF-17 ke Barre Me bhi to kuch batao

Almost forgot to add, the Tejas has too short a range as well.

I already answered your question you effing retard. Now stop spouting nonsense from your holes.

I am askint about JF_17 and you are telling about Tejas. Jara JF-17 ke bare mein bhi to kuch batao

:tup:
@Topic

1. Too light a payload
  2. No AESA radar
  4. No mid-air refuelling
EVEN YOU OWN SENIOR PILOTS NOT SETTISFIED FROM TEJAS AFTER A TEST FLIGHT.

We will discuss this comparison of JF-17 Thunder & Tejas when Tejas will finally start flying and will be officially announced accomplished. :enjoy:

We will discuss this comparison of JF-17 Thunder & Tejas when Tejas will finally start flying and will be officially announced accomplished. :enjoy:
We are not comparing, but getting some important analysis view of my Indian poster @Indian Patriot about JF-17, so that Tejas could be made potent to stand in the warth of the JF-17 thunder.

@Topic

1. Too light a payload
  2. No AESA radar
  4. No mid-air refuelling
Payolad of 3500 kgs is decent for A2A role. Tejas will have AESA, EW pod, OFS refueling probe, long range BVR, OFS in MK1A version.

EVEN YOU OWN SENIOR PILOTS NOT SETTISFIED FROM TEJAS AFTER A TEST FLIGHT.

Yes I know and thanks for stating the obvious. Everybody in India knows the Tejas suck except for some blind bhakts of HAL.

1. No electronic warfare suite
2. No BVR capability
3. No mid-air refuelling
4. Lack of proper range
5. Light payload.
6. No AESA radar
7. No defence for pilot against 7.62 mm caliber bullets for f***s sake!!
8. Can't be used in any strategic role.

A waste of time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom